• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super dmz and cutting

Nmonty856

Registered
Reaction score
I've taken super dmz before for bulking but. Can I also take it and do lighter weight and a lot of reps to get cut?

Hey nmonty856 welcome to the ironmaglabs forums

The answer is NO. You cannot cut using sdmz in that fashion. You can however cut with sdmz by reflecting your diet towards that goal whilst still lifting moderately heavy and if needed incorporating cardio (which I recommend in moderation year round whether cutting or bulking).

Is there any type of prohormone designed for cutting while tulle putting in muscle?

It all comes down to diet brother. Without it, you're going to waste a lot of time. Dial in your diet and choose a goal, whether it be gaining muscle or burning fat, attempting both at the same time without your diet dialed in, is simply a lost cause.

Epi-Andro at 6 - 8 caps daily would be your best bet for cutting or recomping (1-andro can be added for improved effect). Sdmz is best for bulking.

Thanks man. My diet is pretty good. I could do better so I'll work on that and I'm gonna try out that epi-and to cycle

Back