• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

another ban question

busguy

Registered
Reaction score
I was just wondering if since the super dmz 3.0 product may son be banned you mentioned more products coming out. Do you all think there will be anything as or more potent than the dmz3.0 for bulking and creating size?

The products coming out are 100% legal.

You cannot compare them to PH's of the past..however, you can expect them to be the most potent legal products on the market hands down, in terms of Advocating a positive nitrogen balance, improving recovery and increasing strength. All of which, with increased calories and proper nutrition will result in additional fat loss, muscle gain, and overall body improvements.

DMZ 4.0 is coming out. In the meantime, the 1-andro is the product that promotes the highest degree of overall size out of all the remaining DHEA derivatives.

So right now 1 android is the best product for massive gains and size? Also I was wondering I can still get the dmz 3.0. Is the 1 android more potent and better for size over the 3.0?

Back