• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

IML Osta Order, not recieved

Augustwest

Registered
Reaction score
Ok so I placed an order with IML June 28th. Tracking said order was delivered July 2nd, but I have not recieved my package.

I have been inquiring with USPS, but they have yet to locate and resolve my issue.

I have also sent an email to IML support and have yet to get a response and also been in contact with TWO IML reps (not naming names) on the bobybuilding forum, both of which have neglected to assist me and have even gone as far now to just ignoring me all together.

Is there any way IML can make good on this order or am I just gonna get screwed out of 140 bucks? I understand IML has a great rep and I love the products but I am extremely disappointed with the customer service as of right now.

Trying to remain calm, but the lack of help through IML has been extremely discouraging.

I am not trying to get over on anyone. If my order is replaced, and I eventually receive the orginial package, I will gladly send them back. All I want is what I paid for.

here is my order info.

Thank you for your purchase from IronMagLabs.
All orders are shipped via US Priority Mail or UPS within 24 hours. If you have
any questions use the contact page on our site.

Date : 28 Jun 2012 - 15:33
Order ID : 10895669

Payment by Card

Product : Quantity : Price
Osta Rx - 2 Bottles : 1 : 169.98

Discount : -34.00
Subtotal : 135.98
TOTAL : 135.98

No worries, at this point its just good to get a response from someone.

Thanks brother

I do not recall getting an email, however I did recently change email addresses so that could be why.

I will look into this now...

Thanks Prince, its whatever email that is linked up to the contact section on IML's site.

Right, yea I saw that. Mentioned it all in my OP. Tracking says it was delivered, but I have not recieved it and my Post Office is doing an investigation but has not turned up anything as of yet.

I was more just trying to find out if IML can right this in some way, if I end up receiving the original, I will gladly send back the duplicates. I just want the two I paid for, not trying to get over on anyone.

wow thanks alot for the help Prince. You guys definitely have a lifetime customer.

Will keep you informed on when it arrives and the ensuing cycle :cool:

Back