• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super DMZ 4.0 Coming Soon?

heavyiron

Administrator
Reaction score
Are you ready?

attachment.php

Attachments

• SDMZ Lineup.jpg
    SDMZ Lineup.jpg
    351.2 KB · Views: 136
When do we get to find out what's in it!!? What's left for use after the most recent ban:confused:

When do we get to find out what's in it!!? What's left for use after the most recent ban:confused:

It takes time....
Just like Hollywood putting together a film:

They pick the story
They cast the story with the stars
They announce when it will go into production
It's produced
They announce the release date
It's then distributed to the public

Will 4.0 be as powerful as 3.0 considering the ban is getting ready to drop?

I'd have to say it's going to be nothing but some andros stacked with an ostarine an some T boosters of some sort,def can't be anything too great or it will be banned fast....fuckin bastards

I'd have to say it's going to be nothing but some andros stacked with an ostarine an some T boosters of some sort,def can't be anything too great or it will be banned fast....fuckin bastards

Idk man IML doesnt F around. Plus if its called DMZ it has to at least have Dimethazine in it, otherwise it wouldn't be called DMZ 4.0!

Which is better of those 3? If they were not banned

Idk man IML doesnt F around. Plus if its called DMZ it has to at least have Dimethazine in it, otherwise it wouldn't be called DMZ 4.0!

If dimethazine is not on the banned compound list than yes,but in all experience,dimethazine is only good with another designer compound,but I'm sure whatever it is I will def try it

If dimethazine is not on the banned compound list than yes,but in all experience,dimethazine is only good with another designer compound,but I'm sure whatever it is I will def try it

At 60 - 100mg of dimethazine you definitely do NOT need to stack anything with it. Very lean dry gains, dries up subcutaneous water similarly to Epi-Andro, road-map vascularity, and highly efficient for strength training. Only downside is the toxicity at the increased dosage.. but for that we have UDCA and ACS! :)

I don't know about others, but I've always pushed orals more heavily than oils. Loved SDMZ at 6 caps daily which seems absurd to some, while with oils, test for example, I've never pushed past 600/wk which is relatively low for someone of my experience.

Last edited:
At 60 - 100mg of dimethazine you definitely do NOT need to stack anything with it. Very lean dry gains, dries up subcutaneous water similarly to Epi-Andro, road-map vascularity, and highly efficient for strength training. Only downside is the toxicity at the increased dosage.. but for that we have UDCA and ACS! :)

I don't know about others, but I've always pushed orals more heavily than oils. Loved SDMZ at 6 caps daily which seems absurd to some, while with oils, test for example, I've never pushed past 600/wk which is relatively low for someone of my experience.
Ok let me rephrase that,I never took it by itself,so that's why,every time I have it's been stacked with something else,so what gain came from what,I don't know,it's hit an miss for some

Which is better of those 3? If they were not banned

It's all really dose dependant and goal oriented.

Dimethazine would be best for strength & drying up

Methylstenbolone would be best for lean gains

Methyl 1-Alpha would be best for over-all mass and strength (depending upon dosage considering its already an active steroid as M1A, it also has a small conversion to the potent Methyl 1-Tesosterone)

Well let's get this shiz moving I'm ready I'm down... 4.0....let's do it!

Adrenolin, you prefer UDCA over TUDCA? Mind a short elaboration? Im close to buying up one of them and was leaning towards Tudca from all the googling ive done...

Adrenolin, you prefer UDCA over TUDCA? Mind a short elaboration? Im close to buying up one of them and was leaning towards Tudca from all the googling ive done...
You really ain't gotta take tudca bro,unless you have had liver enzyme issues after cycle or before hand,that stuff is way over priced,I've taking tons of Orals with milk thistle an even without before I knew an I just had blood work done for the first time in years plus a sonogram an came back all normal,I was nervous as hell I thought for sure something would be outta whack the heavy cycles I've done

UDCA is more potent, TUDCA is just UDCA with taurine.

Back