• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo and Cyano Was Great to Me

bamafan11

Registered
Reaction score
I just finished my Halo 3ed and Cyano 2ed cycle. I am super happy with the results and my decision in this cycle being my first. I started at 174 and now I’m up to 185 and it’s all muscle (I’ve lost over an inch in my waist and my stomach lost most of the fat over the abs (but always working on the abs).
I was on fish oil, vitamins, fiber, glucosamine/chondr, IML stack products, whey isolate, (everything except the vitamin came from IML)…Great products.
All my exercises went up in weight and I was working every body section twice a week and it worked great for me.
I studied for the best cycle for me and thanks to members I chose what I chose and glad I did. I had no side effects whatsoever, no acne, back or kidney pain, or aggression issues. I had to up my salt and potassium due to sweating a ton and causing cramps but that was no big deal. Main reason for this post was to let all the newcomers that this stack treated me very well for my first cycle…
Thank you IML for the help.

Nice job!

I'm about to start this cycle at a lower dosage in a couple of weeks. What was your diet like??? Also, how long did you run this cycle?

I did halo for 6 weeks and cyano for 4 weeks. My diet was not dialed in perfectly but I did the best I could. I ate much cleaner and more whole wheat and whole grain and about 175+ grams of protein each day. alot of fruit and nothing but water. I have little boys so I still ate some trash food with them but chose as best as I could.

Good work man. Good to see positive feedback always.

I just finished my Halo 3ed and Cyano 2ed cycle. I am super happy with the results and my decision in this cycle being my first. I started at 174 and now I’m up to 185 and it’s all muscle (I’ve lost over an inch in my waist and my stomach lost most of the fat over the abs (but always working on the abs).
I was on fish oil, vitamins, fiber, glucosamine/chondr, IML stack products, whey isolate, (everything except the vitamin came from IML)…Great products.
All my exercises went up in weight and I was working every body section twice a week and it worked great for me.
I studied for the best cycle for me and thanks to members I chose what I chose and glad I did. I had no side effects whatsoever, no acne, back or kidney pain, or aggression issues. I had to up my salt and potassium due to sweating a ton and causing cramps but that was no big deal. Main reason for this post was to let all the newcomers that this stack treated me very well for my first cycle…
Thank you IML for the help.

I'm extremely glad to hear a fellow user of this cycle have such great results! I loved this cycle and even though I didn't see the best results I could've gotten I did lose about 15 lbs of fat on just this cycle, no protein, creatine, nada. This is a fantastic cycle and I urge anyone willing to start using IML products to use it and seek out all the advice and knowledge of the experienced users they can find.

I agree, I scrutinized over what to use and went with this stack, thanks to the IML guys on here...glad I did. Best stack for first time if you want to stack your first time.

Back