• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Stack question

Coyote223

Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking into taking 1 Andro with either Epi-Andro or OSTA RX and I was looking for some feedback on what the difference would be between the two. I would run it with Advanced Cycle Support as well as a PCT at the end. Also what would be a recommendation for the PCT with this stack? I figured either Ultra Male or E-Control along with a SERM if needed.

Thanks

Btw you may not need to know but I'm 28, 5'9'' and about 210lbs. I'm more of a power lifter than a bodybuilder and I am looking to increase my strength while trying to stay semi lean. My gains have slowed dramatically in the past few years and I have dabbled in test boosters and PH'S before but nothing serious.

I'm looking into taking 1 Andro with either Epi-Andro or OSTA RX and I was looking for some feedback on what the difference would be between the two. I would run it with Advanced Cycle Support as well as a PCT at the end. Also what would be a recommendation for the PCT with this stack? I figured either Ultra Male or E-Control along with a SERM if needed.

Thanks

Btw you may not need to know but I'm 28, 5'9'' and about 210lbs. I'm more of a power lifter than a bodybuilder and I am looking to increase my strength while trying to stay semi lean. My gains have slowed dramatically in the past few years and I have dabbled in test boosters and PH'S before but nothing serious.
For you, I'd stack 1-Andro (4 caps daily) with Osta (3 caps daily). Epi-Andro would be a bit drier than Osta due to the DHT conversion (not that Osta is a wet compound). Osta will aid in strength more than Epi-Andro, but will still help burn fat. And your PCT idea is good: SERM + UM for 30 days, followed up with E-Control (3 caps daily, doses spread out) for 30 days (you can start the E-Control 2 weeks in to your SERM and let it run 2 weeks after SERM).

For you, I'd stack 1-Andro (4 caps daily) with Osta (3 caps daily). Epi-Andro would be a bit drier than Osta due to the DHT conversion (not that Osta is a wet compound). Osta will aid in strength more than Epi-Andro, but will still help burn fat. And your PCT idea is good: SERM + UM for 30 days, followed up with E-Control (3 caps daily, doses spread out) for 30 days (you can start the E-Control 2 weeks in to your SERM and let it run 2 weeks after SERM).

Ok, cool...thanks. I was lurking around this forum before I posted this question and I was hoping you (ebfitness) or one of the other main guys would help me out. Now I guess I will ask what is the biggest difference between the two most popular SERMs? (Clomid (clomiphene citrate), and Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate))

Ok, cool...thanks. I was lurking around this forum before I posted this question and I was hoping you (ebfitness) or one of the other main guys would help me out. Now I guess I will ask what is the biggest difference between the two most popular SERMs? (Clomid (clomiphene citrate), and Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate))
Comes down to personal opinion for most people; for me, I seem to recover much quicker and even fill out a bit more with clomiphene. But a lot of people say they get side effects such as mood swings with it...I don't. Tamoxifen I like if I'm trying to stay lean cause it really helps dry me out, not to mention it's many people's number 1 go-to for gyno treatment/prevention.

Back