• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Best for Bulk?

Looking4theEdge

Registered
Reaction score
I'm one of those guys who likes to bulk in winter (when going out to run isn't a good choice where I live) and cut in summer, would Super Dmz or Methadrol be best for my bulking phase and what cycles have you all had the best gains on?

If your looking for bulk I def recommend the Metha-drol stack. With right training and diet plan you will put on the pounds

I'm one of those guys who likes to bulk in winter (when going out to run isn't a good choice where I live) and cut in summer, would Super Dmz or Methadrol be best for my bulking phase and what cycles have you all had the best gains on?

Methaldrol would be an awesome bulk bro.

never took either yet but most reviews say methadrol...

Thanks for the feedback. I'm definitely getting the methadrol stack as soon as it's back in stock.

^^I agree ^^ ....

MDE is a pretty stout product. Ideal for bulking. The new SDMZ 2.0 is going to be very strong also.

Will someone email me what the difference is between Super Dmz and the 2.0 version in laymans terms? I know they're banning Super drol (which is freakin ridiculous in my opinion). Is that the only change?

Old one had superdrol.....new one doesnt...it has methylstenbolone.....

Just got my Super Dmz 2.0 stack in the mail today! :) Gonna be starting it up in a couple weeks with Deca Drol as well. Can't wait!!! I'll be keeping posted in a journal week by week.

Just got my Super Dmz 2.0 stack in the mail today! :) Gonna be starting it up in a couple weeks with Deca Drol as well. Can't wait!!! I'll be keeping posted in a journal week by week.

Look forward to it!!!

Back