• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Learning about Cortisol

bamafan11

Registered
Reaction score
For my PCT (after a halo and Cyano Stack) I have:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
ACS 2 caps ed
Ultra Male 1 cap ed
E Control 3 caps ed

Is it necessary that I add in anything to control the cortisol in my system or does that not matter too much? If so, what and when.
Also, over the 4 weeks of PCT, can I stick the E control in the first 3 weeks or the last 3 weeks?
Is there anything else I need to add...lean fuel or vitamin C or anything to help keep the gains and get back to normal safetly?

For my PCT (after a halo and Cyano Stack) I have:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
ACS 2 caps ed
Ultra Male 1 cap ed
E Control 3 caps ed

Is it necessary that I add in anything to control the cortisol in my system or does that not matter too much? If so, what and when.
Also, over the 4 weeks of PCT, can I stick the E control in the first 3 weeks or the last 3 weeks?
Is there anything else I need to add...lean fuel or vitamin C or anything to help keep the gains and get back to normal safetly?
You shouldn't need anything control cortisol. I say should as everyone's bodies vary. Add the e-control in the first three weeks of pct.

cool, thanks. start pct tomorrow. what do you think lean fuel extreme would do for me? I gained over 10 pounds and lost bf on the cycle. would like to get ripped up while on pct but dont wanna loose too much of my mass...would lean fuel help?

Back