• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

new products?

busguy

Registered
Reaction score
Just wondering if there is any more news on the release dates of the new products? Also I, I'm sure with many others, am excited about the new dmz 4.0 product that has been mentioned. Even though there isn't much as far as a lot of what to expect articles on it I was wondering if anyone might be able to give some insight? I know as mentioned 4.0 will not be as powerful as 3.0 but was wondering what kind of gains can be expected? What the product is going to contain? Will it convert into estrogen? I was just wondering if anyone would be able or willing to tease us a little as to really what to expect with this product since the ban has/will happen. I personally am interested in both the science and results aspect of these questions.

Rumor has it, it will be released this month sometime. Doubt well get much more info than we already have...

Back