• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

4 andro *moderate to high dosages* feedback please

WesleyInman

Administrator
Reaction score
Whats up IML.

Can everyone here give me their personal experiences with 4andro??

What dosage did you find was most effective?? What type of gains did u notice??

Have you run it solo??

I am going to be running it at 8caps ED for a short run and wanted to hear some firsthand accounts.

Anyone with any thoughts on this compound, or anything you can mention that you liked on it, please post up!!

THANK YOU!

I ran it at 6 caps ED got constant boners and high sex drive. Your better off running test of course but if your scared of pinning it's alright. Keep your e2 levels in check but I'm sure a big guy like you already knows that lol

I doubt a moderator for a company that sells PH is "scared" of pinning haha. Was hoping for more replies, I would like to hear the feedback. Wes are you going log this or at least post results?

I doubt a moderator for a company that sells PH is "scared" of pinning haha. Was hoping for more replies, I would like to hear the feedback. Wes are you going log this or at least post results?

Used test for 15 years or so (out of 19 years so far) competing. Have HRT script, not using it..using only Andro's recently and I am super happy with results TBH.

I will let u guys know what I think..

Def want more replied is anyone has ever used high dosages.. I have not run this compound high dosage yet..so this should be fun..waiting for it to land any day now.

Started my run yesterday. Will report back asap.

Anyone else with reviews, please post up!!! Thank you :)

Started my run yesterday. Will report back asap.

Anyone else with reviews, please post up!!! Thank you :)

In a couple weeks im runing 4 andro at 4 caps a day stacked with halo extreme. Ill post my thoughts on the 4 andro as well. Ive ran halo a lot of times over the years so im looking to see some stout results stacking the 4 andro with it.

In a couple weeks im runing 4 andro at 4 caps a day stacked with halo extreme. Ill post my thoughts on the 4 andro as well. Ive ran halo a lot of times over the years so im looking to see some stout results stacking the 4 andro with it.

Excellent, any updates?

Back