• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Same cycle or different

Trailphoenix03

Registered
Reaction score
My last cycle was epiandro and Msten. It was a pretty solid stack that I enjoyed thoroughly and gained a lot. For my next cycle I am trying to decide what to run. I've got three bottles of halo, two of deca, and one of Msten. Any suggestions? My job and eating habits keep me lean so I really just want to get bigger and stay lean. This will be about my tenth cycle or so.

My last cycle was epiandro and Msten. It was a pretty solid stack that I enjoyed thoroughly and gained a lot. For my next cycle I am trying to decide what to run. I've got three bottles of halo, two of deca, and one of Msten. Any suggestions? My job and eating habits keep me lean so I really just want to get bigger and stay lean. This will be about my tenth cycle or so.
Since your last cycle contained M-Sten, I'd stack Halo and Decadrol (3 caps each daily) for 6 weeks.

Yeah, I am kind of thinking along those lines. It's hard not to use Msten again.

Back