• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

OSTA RX Sides

Zodiac

Registered
Reaction score
I have used OSTA before with great results, but it seems that this current is just not agreeing with me.

In addition to irregularities in menstrual cycle ( I know that was to be expected) I am feeling extremely fatigued and lethargic. I started at 2 caps 2x per day, about 12 hrs apart. The 1st 2 days I was fine but by the 3rd day the fatigue started, at this point I didn't tie it to the OSTA. I had a lot going on so I thought the shitty feeling was just from emotion/stress. I stood on for three weeks then stopped b/c I had blood work scheduled so I gave it time to clear my system. Blood work results = no issues.

I stood "off" for about another 4 weeks after that then last week I decided to get back on for another 4 weeks. But again, once I got to the 3rd day I started to feel like shit again. This time I was only taking 1 cap per day. I stood "on" for 1 full week and I just could not shake the tiredness even with getting enough rest.

Today is day 3 of not taking the OSTA and I am feeling noticeably better....

Is this a normal side? I tried researching but could not anything. Has anyone experinced something similar?
Is the SARMs maybe messing with my thyroid?

The Osta is the only supplement change I made. Sucks that I am now getting this reaction.
I have used the Osta before and had no problems other than some m-cycle irregularity.

That sucks; guess it's just not agreeing with you. I haven't seen lethargy being a common side for Osta users.

Was your previous cycle of Osta a different brand than the current? Otherwise it sounds like your body isnt going to have it. If its just lethargy the only thing I can think of is make sure youre getting good carbohydrates in your meals.

Nope, only used IML.

Higher carb day vs. lower carb day made no difference. I've run other compounds (anavar, Halo-E) and never had this issue. Seems like my body is just rejecting the sarms. :(

I recently took a week off toward the end of March. I did not start increasing cardio until 1st week of April, even that has been a slow progressive increase. So I'm pretty good there. Calories have not been cut drastically either.

I've been Off the OSTA for a full week now and I feel back to normal, the extreme fatigue I was feeling is gone.

Back