• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question About Osta Post Cycle

ajack44

Registered
Reaction score
So I just finished 1 andro and epi andro 8 week cycle....LOVED IT. Thanks for the recommendation staff. Anyway, some people preach about using OSTA with PCT, but it was also posted on here that it can slightly shut you down, but not extreme. So what do you guys think? How long into my PCT can I get some Osta, or should I just do nolva and then e control as written in the stickies...please let me know, I love Osta, but have never used it my PCT.

Thanks!

Osta can slow recovery unless the dose is really low. I would use Osta for a bridge or for a cycle but not so much for PCT brother.

The negatives outweigh the small positive you may get from Osta in PCT. Best not to have anything in your body that can suppress when trying to get Test back up to where it should be, in order to keep all the hard earned gains you just made.

Back