• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PCT advice.

BigBrett12

Registered
Reaction score
Im am nearing the end of my cycle for super dmz and i was curious about which PCT(s) work best for my post cycle. Any information would be appreciated.

You probably needed to have it on hand before you started depending on how easily you can get your hands on it. I recommend clomid. I've ran that before with good luck. I'd recommend a 75/75/50/50 split or 75/50/50/50. I currently don't have that on hand and believe that a split of 50/50/50/50 would be sufficient. IML also suggests, as do I, that you take e-control, ultra male, cycle support, etc. absolutely have clomid though. I would also HIGHLY recommend one of the most overlooked of all, water. The last cycle I ran I didn't drink enough. Lesson learned. 1.5 to 2 gallons a day. Period. My problems didn't show up until PCT but I'm sure were accumulating from the start of my cycle. If you haven't been drinking enough up until now even, pound out some water. As soon as you wake, drink until your urine is clear. That's a good start. Good luck. Keep us informed.

Well, it's just that it has the superdrol in it and I'd definitely recommend clomid or the equivalent. Like I said, I've ran clomid with it and had good success with my PCT as far as recovery goes.

Clomid is not nearly as good as nolvadex. Nolva also blocks the effect of gyno.

Supposedly, DMZ isn't supposed to aromatize to estrogen, so nolva would be good to have on hand if needed. But hey, do whatever as long as you do a PCT. It's surprising that a lot of guys on here don't study or anything. Just wing it.

Did you buy the stack? It's got e-control, ultra male, etc that helps with PCT as well.

Ok ok relax bro trust me im a nutritionist, i just wanted to get another opinion from someone. But you're right clomid does look like the better choice in this situation.

I wasn't upset. I was sincere. Just make sure you do a PCT was all I was meaning. A nutritionist? That's the help I need. Working 3rd shift, working out after the entire day and trying to go straight to bed, switching sleep schedules twice a week to go from days to nights etc, being a bad endomorph that struggles with carbs and when to eat what is my problem. I'm getting better, but it's just difficult. Everybody is completely catered to dayshift. All advice says eat this then, and that then. Etc. and eat your carbs after a workout but not before bed, yet after my workout IS before bed. Such is life.

But you do know that nolva does
exactly what clomid does at a fraction of the milligrams ingested daily. Nolva -20mgdoes a day clomid -150mg daily and the both come from the same compound.

I understand but you do know that clomid and nolva come from the same compound and you only have to take 20mgme a day where as clomid over 50 a day.

Yeah, just giving my experience. I happen to have my clomid on hand too. Maybe that'd be why I'm partial. Again, I've had good luck with the clomid. The stack is supposed to be enough but I'll run my clomid too. Last cycle I had some blood work done like a month and a half after stopping cycle and all levels were normal.

alot of ppl use nolva but some stick with clomid due to the fact nolva reduces the IGF-1

Back