• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

4-Andro conversion to test, how much?

EpiTime

Registered
Reaction score
I emailed support since there is no answer to be found on the forum but I am told that they can't answer this and a representative on here can.

What is the conversion strength of 4-Andro into the target hormone testosterone? If all 50mg of it were to convert to test than that would be 700mg of test a week on the suggested dose which is roughly 3x that of T.R.T, which I know it would be to good to be true if it was that strong for the price it is or to believe everyone on here casually suggest double dosing it. I would like to know just how strong 4-AD is supposed to be, not on some basis of "you should see xxx results from a cycle" but how much test it would convert to.

Sorry if double post. I literally posted this and saw nothing in my post history or on the forum

Back