• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo Stack

Jmurrin

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Guys I was wondering about the Halo stack I heard its good for not gaining any weight but I was also wondering what happens to the fat on your body when your take these?

i was on the halo and cyano stack just finished my last week of it. I noticed while on the halo, and what everyone else said, that I gained mass and lost alot of body fat in my gut area...

Nutrition and training will drive the fat loss and LBM gains but if those are dialed in you can make some very nice changes. I like Halo E at 3 caps daily for 6 weeks.

Im 6"2 210 lbs Do you think that the Halo Extreme stack would be good for me ? I wouldnt say im Fat since im always active playing a lot of sports, What do u think?

I like halo also...n I did very good on my run with it..but like Bama n Heavy say u will see nice gains in LBM as long as you have everything else within order..like how your eating n training ...n one thing i go over the top about is much much rest/sleep ...

yea, alot of rest and keep your diet dialed in the best you can. I did the best I could with having 2 little boys and they like good food...I ate alot of protein and took fiber everyday. I loved the halo and cyano...good luck. hope that helped. I gained over 10 pounds of lbm and look way better now. I look thinner but bigger and way stronger, if that makes sense.

Thankss! u wouldnt mind telling me your Gym schedule would you like wat you did on each day? And also it says u takes the pills everyday so Is a workout needed everyday so no rest on weekends?

I did each muscle part twice a week but alot of ppl say that's overtraing and your body needs more rest to recover. I did chest/tris, back/bis, shoulders/legs...and you take the pills everyday regardless if you are on a rest day or not. even on sundays (my rest day, I still did abs and cardio)

Im 6"2 210 lbs Do you think that the Halo Extreme stack would be good for me ? I wouldnt say im Fat since im always active playing a lot of sports, What do u think?

At that height & weight, Halo Extreme will be a solid fit.

Anytime, let us know if you have any more questions

Back