• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Epi-Andro Cycle Length

jon77777

Registered
Reaction score
Epi-Andro bottle says not to take it longer than 8 weeks. I'm on 8 pills per day going into 5 weeks. What is the reason for this? Can you go longer if you are on TRT?

Also, is it better to take Epi-Andro on an empty stomach or with food?

Thanks!!

Methylated orals cause some organ stress so you need to limit your exposure to that stress brother.

I would take them with food or shortly after a meal myself.

Stay well hydrated and train hard!

Methylated orals cause some organ stress so you need to limit your exposure to that stress brother.

I would take them with food or shortly after a meal myself.

Stay well hydrated and train hard!
I was under the impression that Epi-Andro was a non-methylated product and therefore you could run it for longer periods of time, as long as you had testosterone support.

Manufacturers cannot suggest anything other then the directed dosaging on the bottle.

I have long term experience with this compound. I have stayed on long term and like 2-400mgs ED as the dosage. I use liver support and did not see liver fluctuations.

If you do stay on, the biggest things you wanna watch for is possible hair thinning. Use a shampoo like Pura Gold- DHT block to prevent this. Next watch for prostate irritation/enlargement. Very often you can notice this because you have frequent urination, or changes to urine stream or ejaculatory stream. You will easily resolve this with Advanced Cycle Support, due to the saw palmetto. This easily can reverse any temporary changes you might experience from long term use,especially at high dosages.

The product is magical with or without HRT..just make sure you do a PCT if you are not on HRT..as this compound still is mildly suppressive.

Manufacturers cannot suggest anything other then the directed dosaging on the bottle.

I have long term experience with this compound. I have stayed on long term and like 2-400mgs ED as the dosage. I use liver support and did not see liver fluctuations.

If you do stay on, the biggest things you wanna watch for is possible hair thinning. Use a shampoo like Pura Gold- DHT block to prevent this. Next watch for prostate irritation/enlargement. Very often you can notice this because you have frequent urination, or changes to urine stream or ejaculatory stream. You will easily resolve this with Advanced Cycle Support, due to the saw palmetto. This easily can reverse any temporary changes you might experience from long term use,especially at high dosages.

The product is magical with or without HRT..just make sure you do a PCT if you are not on HRT..as this compound still is mildly suppressive.
Well said.

Thanks for the clarification Wesley. I've really liked Epi-Andro at 400 MG per day. It's worked well for me in reducing fat around my abs. I've been using the Pura and have not had any hair problems. Have you noticed any additional benefit going higher than 400 MG per day?

I was under the impression that Epi-Andro was a non-methylated product and therefore you could run it for longer periods of time, as long as you had testosterone support.

Not sure what I was thinking when I wrote that brother. You are correct, no methylation.

Not sure what I was thinking when I wrote that brother. You are correct, no methylation.
Thanks for the clarification Heavyiron, one of the things I really liked about Epi-Andro was the the lack of methylation. It's a great product that really shines at about 3-4 weeks in, at 400 MG ED. Really cuts fat in the abdominal area. Looking forward to seeing the new version. Has a June release date been set?

Thanks for the clarification Wesley. I've really liked Epi-Andro at 400 MG per day. It's worked well for me in reducing fat around my abs. I've been using the Pura and have not had any hair problems. Have you noticed any additional benefit going higher than 400 MG per day?

Yes I have, but it is super expensive to do so..and I find that myself and clients have much higher aggression/anger levels. 400 was the high end where I have found for myself and clients,it is super effective, but doesn't cause too much frustration.

I did as high as 1000mgs for a 10 day run.

If you are leaning out, run this even with a thermo, like Lean Fuel extreme at the same time for an even better leaning effect. The product has built in Piperine which also has a thermogenic effect.

Yes I have, but it is super expensive to do so..and I find that myself and clients have much higher aggression/anger levels. 400 was the high end where I have found for myself and clients,it is super effective, but doesn't cause too much frustration.

If you are leaning out, run this even with a thermo, like Lean Fuel extreme at the same time for an even better leaning effect. The product has built in Piperine which also has a thermogenic effect.

Good information, thanks Wesley!

Wes
On your ten day run of EA, how were the results?

Was considering this run.

Thanks

Back