• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Follistatin

saywat2587

Registered
Reaction score
Hello there,

Long time creeper decided I should start posting. I recently got some IMR Follistatin from my good friend Chez, he know from phf and now other venues. Anyway just got my Follistatin and AA and going to start in the next week or so at 100mcg a day for 10 days.

Alittle back ground been on since last June/July. Currently running about 250 test, 250 of trest deca and about 350-400 of tren ace. Been doing this since about April 20th. So about 6 weeks in this blast.

5'8'' 205 about 15% BF. Squat 4 plates for reps (2-5) no belt wraps sleeves. Deadlift is 650 with chalk and belt. Bench is in the 300-350 range. Routine is power in mind but hit all muscle groups at different angles.

Currently, going 7 days straights. My off day consist of hitting small lagging body parts: triceps, calfs, hamis. Cardio is 10 warmup and 10-30 post workout on stairmaster

Diet is pretty clean but I do enjoy to eat.

1. p28 bagel with 1-2 servngs of p28 almond butter, banana and cupof milk
2. 10 oz chicken with 2 cups of rice and mixed veggies
3. 2 quest bars and 2 chewy bars
4. depends usually 4-6 oz chicken with a banana or granola bar
5. 6-10 oz chicken with quinoa and protein shake
6. 10oz fat free milk with 1 scoop ON casein and granola bar.

Also, on 15mg xr Adderall prescription. Since blasting I've gone from 201-202 to 205 and dropped about 1-2 percent of body fat. First three weeks I ran NPP with Tren fucken progesterone fucked my knees. First 3 weeks I chalked up. Currently fighting wrist injuries. (I drop all my weights in tax season to about 75-85% because I just don't have the time to eat and rest) So going from benching 85-100 db incline to 110-120 just got me in a bad spot.

But recovery is happening. I'm feeling fuller and bigger. Pulled 5 plates for 7 felt easy last Saturday. Hoping this puts on 4-8 pounds. Any questions/suggestions feel free to give. I give honest reviews so if this shits good its good if it aint it aint.

In for the ride!

Thanks

I've been in the process of looking for new jobs and the place that is pretty promising drug tests. So I did two weeks of clen to help with the weed. Went from 207 to 200.5 at my lowest. Finished Thursday and did basically a carb/eat w/e fuck I want the last 3 days. Weight today was 204. Just mixed my AA with the folli. First impressions the top was alittle sloppy. Pulling the blue stopper off I almost pulled the whole top off. Put my AA in there was backpressure not a crazy amount but enough to ensure me that was adequately vacuum sealed.

I'm doing it subq

day two. weight 204.3. nothing to report really still too early. did see particulates in vial.

day 3 weight 206.0

weighs up but it could be due to carb up:
1p28 bagel two servings of p28 almond butter 1banana
slice of pizza
10-12 oz grilled chicken with 2 cups rice with mixed veggies
3 chewy bars 1 quest bar
2 evol burritos 2 chewy bars
8-10 oz chicken w/ 1 cup wild rice and veggies
same as first meal

Def some flue like systems. Not sure if its from the Follistatin or the AA I have it suspended in. All injection areas are red and tough to the touch. I am thinking it is the AA. Sore throat, tired, feeling ehh.

day 4, 3 injections weight the same. diet: p28 bagel with 2 servings of p28 almond butter, banana and some milk, 10-12 oz grilled chicken with 2 cups of penne vodka, 1 quest bar and 2 chewy bars, 8oz meatballs with 2 sets of flat sandwich bread, 10 oz grilled chicken with 1 cup wild rice, p28 bagel with 2 servings of p28 almond butter and 2 chewy bars. Only 3 injections in not too concerned yet about only 2 lbs up. Still having wicked reactions to either the follistatin or the AA. Still stuff floating in there.

4 injections in. Weight same..... Food consumed today 2 p28 bagels, 4 servings of almond butter, 1 banana, 2 quest bars, 4 chewy bars, 12 oz of grilled chicken with 2 cups of brown rice and mixed veggies, 1 full quick chek sub 12 inches with double grilled chicken, lettuce, tomato, onions, protein shake 50g of protein 30 of carbs 10 of fats. I believe I'm consuming enough. Not sure why my weight hasn't increased. My intake is more even before my cut. Even without the extra intake I've seen guys who have kept their diet the same still gain about 5 pounds on legit follistatiin. Still only 4 injections in. I just did my fifth about 30 minutes ago.

yesterday didn't do my injection for anything. Jam packed and by the time I got home my friend had people over from work at like 1am and I really didn't want to deal with those faggets. Today I weighed in at 205.5. Down in weight.... Today I pulled was about 1-2 inches from locking out 7 plates. Diet: p28 bagel with 2 servings of p28 almond butter and banana, 2 evol chicken burritos and 2 chewy bars, 10 oz chicken with 1-2 cups of rice and protein shake 45gp 35gc 10gf, chipotle bowl chicken double brown rice black beans mild corn lettuce and guac 2 chewy bars. last meal will either be 10-14 oz 90%lean burgers with sweet potato or 10-14 oz chicken with 2 cup rice and mixed veggies. Only 4/10th the way in 5th injection tonight. Still hope?

Weight today was 107.5. Not sure where the spike came from but my last meal last night was 2 cups of penne vodka 12 oz chicken and p28 bagel. Diet today:p28bagel 2 serving of almond butter banana, half whole wheat sub about 6oz grilled chicken and the fixings, 10 oz chicken with 1 cup of brown rice, 3 chewy bars, 12 oz of 90% ground beef with 2 pairs of flat breads and about 8-12 oz of sweet potato, last meal to be determined.

Weight was the same about 176-177. Diet: p28 bagel with p28 almond butter banana, 12oz grilled chicken with 2 cups mixed rice and veggies, 2 quest bars 2 chewy bars, 6-7 oz meatball on two flat bread sandwiches whole wheat chewy bar, 10 oz grilled chicken with brown rice and veggies, p28 bagel with almond butter and 2 chewy bars. I started tren at 600 a week on Saturday. So 170mg a shot.

Weight the same. Did alittle analysis of my diet yesterday and in total I had about 4600-4900 calories split was about 170 fats 340 protein and 440 carbs. I think the tren plus the Adderall I take maybe keeping me from da gains. I will say I have been slowly leaning out. Gained at least 2-2.5 pounds in scale weight plus maybe dropped 1lb in fat. So at most maybe 3lbs gained. But that could be because I've cut my cardio in half bumped my tren to 600 and my calories up by 350-400.

Will continue on not sure how many injections left.

Back