• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Working out with new DMZ

Chronos

Registered
Reaction score
Alright so I haven't worked out legs in about a month since I was pretty sure I almost tore some shit up last time so I figured take some time off so when I hit my next cycle I should "go hard in the paint" do you recommend me going back slowly when I hit legs or go hard and heavy. I plan on using the new DMZ stack ( already ordered ) in the next 2 weeks.

It wouldn't hurt anything to ease into it again. Just try and see where you are at the first session and feel it out. If you feel really good, go for it. I'd suggest just trying to be as close to where you were before cycling. If you are going to tax your body, you'd want to see gains in all departments. That doesn't mean you have to lift the same amount of weight necessarily, just that you are able to fully squat, or go deep enough with the leg press etc. If you are not in much pain and can have correct form and yet are a little less weight, the DMZ will help with that.

Alright I'll be killing them today! I usually do stair master for cardio so it's going to suck to find a replacement for when my legs get sore.

Back