• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How does this stack look?

JBrant607

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, was referred to Dmz 3.0 by a buddy that got insane results from his first cycle, he still runs it and has stacked it with 4 andro and still loves it. I'm pretty set on ordering Super DMZ 3.0, Cycle Armor, and AD-3 PCT. Do I need to add anything to that stack to reduce sides? My buddy used an estrogen blocker but from what I have read its not needed on top of those 3. My only other question is how long should I wait to cycle again after completed?

I'm going to run with these doses:
Weeks 1-4 Everyday: Super dmz 3.0 1 capsule per day twice a day for 2 capsules total in 24 hours. Cycle armor will be dosed 1 capsule twice daily for 2 capsules total.
Weeks 5-8 Everyday: AD-3 2 capsules once daily until bottle is complete.

Thanks for reading!

I would add liver support like Advanced Cycle Support to the cycle at least. AD-3 is good for PCT but your "test subject" will also need a SERM like clomid or nolva to get test back up. Especially with DMZ 3 which is quite potent.

So i should order the advanced cycle support and take it every day of the cycle and during post on top of everything else?

Thank you! How long would you recommend waiting until taking another cycle of this or another ph?

Back