• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Osta RX question

fpemtb52

Registered
Reaction score
I just finished my 4 week cycle of 1-andro & epi-andro. I was taking advanced cycle support, multi rx and flex rx with it. Originally i thought you take osta rx during your PCT. did a little more search on here and saw that alot of recent post suggest not too. so my question is when does everyone usually take osta then? as a separate cycle? if so does it require any other stuff like advanced cycle support, multi rx, flex rx and PCT? currently for my pct i'm following the one suggested on the sticky:
PCT
Weeks 1 - 4
Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)
1mL (20mg) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Ultra Male
1 cap prior to bed

Weeks 4 - 6
E-Control
3 caps prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

I just finished my 4 week cycle of 1-andro & epi-andro. I was taking advanced cycle support, multi rx and flex rx with it. Originally i thought you take osta rx during your PCT. did a little more search on here and saw that alot of recent post suggest not too. so my question is when does everyone usually take osta then? as a separate cycle? if so does it require any other stuff like advanced cycle support, multi rx, flex rx and PCT? currently for my pct i'm following the one suggested on the sticky:
PCT
Weeks 1 - 4
Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)
1mL (20mg) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Ultra Male
1 cap prior to bed

Weeks 4 - 6
E-Control
3 caps prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed
Osta can be stacked along with other PHs or taken on it's own, followed by PCT. All of the support supps you mentioned can be taken at anytime...on cycle or not. Your PCT looks good except the E-Control doses need to be broken up AM, mid-day, PM...due to E-Control's very short half life.

Back