• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need a lot of help with cycle! Much appreciated. FREE SUPER DMZ 2.0 if you help!

timeless

Registered
Reaction score
*First of all, if anyone lays out a complete and detailed cycle/advice I will send you a Super DMZ 2.0 bottle for free that I never intend on using, if you want...*

This is my second pro hormone cycle.

I'm planning (so far) on running:

First 4 weeks
IML Deca Drol Max (3 pills a day)
IML 4-Andro Rx (2 pills a day)

Second 4 weeks
Clomid (20mg a day)

So my first cycle (about a year and a half ago) went well, used clomid as pct. Until about a year after I finished my pct I developed very minor gyno, which you can only tell if you press on my nipple. I had an obgyn (I am a guy, lol) check the gyno out and they said it would most likely go away in about a year on its own. I've had everything else checked out and I'm perfectly healthy otherwise.

Anyway, I was wondering if I should add nolva to the pct to help prevent gyno. However, any recommendations on other useful products to maximize my gains while minimizing side effects, especially gyno would be great. Again, I'll gladly ship a Super DMZ 2.0 factory sealed bottle to whoever gives the most detailed advice, if they want it.

Also, I want to keep my ph usage to 4 weeks maximum so don't recommend going longer than that please.

Thank you all very much!:eek:

Last edited:
ya bump up 4-andro to 4/ed and add in aromasin for AI if you're concerned about gyno flaring back up. if i'm not mistaken i'm pretty sure deca-drol doesn't aromatize so you shouldnt really have to worry about estrogen issues.

i would also add some sort of liver protection during the cycle if i were you. 4 weeks is a pretty short cycle so i wouldn't go over kill with the support supps.

HEre you go

Cycle;
DexaDrol Max~ Weeks 1-4 @ 3 caps e/d (Split Dosing)
4- Andro~ Weeks 1-4 @ 4 caps e/d (AM & PM Split Dosing)
Advanced Cycle Support ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 2caps e/d (AM Dosing)

PCT;
Nolva ~ Weeks 5-8 @ 20/20/20/20 (AM Dosing)
Advanced Cycle Support ~ Weeks 5-8 @ 2caps e/d (AM Dosing)
E-Control ~ Weeks 6-10 @ 3caps e/d (Morning, Noon & Night Split Dosing

Id start E Control earlier than normal with your gyno history. I might even pick up some Exemestane for your "test subject" in place of E control as its a bit stronger of a A.I. If you can afford it, id also add in some D- Aspartic Acid at 3g a day into PCT to help boost test levels back up as quickly as possible.

Is this what you were thinking?

Last edited:
Back