• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Horrible wrist pain!!!!!!

mjvmjv5

Registered
Reaction score
Ok so about a year ago i started to get really bad wrist pain, when the pain started i was able to just push through it but today was the day that i had to actually leave the gym because the pain is just to excruciating. The pain used to be just in the gym now the pain comes through out the day it will just hurt at random times during my day. I went to a doctor and he said it was a tendon, the same one in each wrist.I have an inflammatory, but it does absolutely nothing. I even gave 2 to 3 weeks wrest and nothing. I still do my exercises for my for arm and wrists. I need to be in the gym! and this is stopping me! I don't know what to do. Also i tried converting most exercises to cables and still hurts.

My wrist pain comes and goes but it does come often, especially in the summer with the humidity here. I ended up Google-ing wrist stretches and warm ups...they actually helped. But when the pain is really bad, IcyHot and Aleve have worked wonders.

Get it checked by the doctor, make sure there is not a fracture in there. Then..

Try Flex Rx by IML, or try CISSUS, you can buy various brands. Even add fish oil.

Back