• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Done with PCT...libido issues

ajack44

Registered
Reaction score
Alright so I ran 6 weeks of Epi Andro and 1 andro just as recommended. Then did PCT just as recommended. Now, it's been almost two weeks since i finished PCT nolva as my serm. I still have that feeling in the testicles I did when I started my cycle which is the test shutting down, so first question why am I still feeling that? Also I sometimes have trouble getting an erection and when I do its definitely not how it was pre cycle. Anyways, I'm wondering what is best to do. Let time run its course, run another pct cycle with clomid, or go to the doctor and get levels tested to see exactly what's happening. It's weird because I'm getting stronger still in the gym, not losing mass or hair or anything. Just the annoying testicle dull pain still and Libido issues. Wondering what I should do, thanks in advance!

I would not take anything for a while. Your body will normalize. You can always get labs but its likely too early as the SERM was very recently in your system which will skew the results.

I would not take anything for a while. Your body will normalize. You can always get labs but its likely too early as the SERM was very recently in your system which will skew the results.
That's what I planned on doing. Grabbed some tribulus zinc and vitamin E today and I have some old neon surge test booster I'm taking just for the time being.

Agreed

Back