• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super DMZ 4.0

jon77777

Registered
Reaction score
Can someone explain Super DMZ 4.0 in more detail? Is it just all four of the new Andro's mixed together or is it more than that?

Can someone explain Super DMZ 4.0 in more detail? Is it just all four of the new Andro's mixed together or is it more than that?
You didn't read the ingredients? 4-Andro, 1-Andro, Epi-Andro, Nor-Andro, Osta, Laxogenin, DHB and piperine for absorption.

You didn't read the ingredients? 4-Andro, 1-Andro, Epi-Andro, Nor-Andro, Osta, Laxogenin, DHB and piperine for absorption.
The only thing listed on the web site is the side of the bottle, which mostly lists chemical names and is hard to view and compare with other IML products. Most people, including myself, are not familiar with the chemical names of all the various Andro's. Your description is a lot better. Thanks for the information.

Last edited:
The only thing listed on the web site is the side of the bottle, which mostly lists chemical names and is hard to view and compare with other IML products. Most people, including myself, are not familiar with the chemical names of all the various Andro's. Your description is a lot better. Thanks for the information.
No prob

That's not what I see on the ingredient list. Here's what I see, please correct me if I'm wrong.

3b-enanthoxyandrost-4-en-17one - 4-Andro
3b-enanthoxyandrost-1-en-17-one - 1-Andro
3b-undecyloxy-5a-androstane-17-one - Epi-Andro
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5ene-17-one - DHEA
(2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide) - Osta
5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin - Laxogenin (no other name that I'm aware of)
6,7-dihydroxybergamottin - DHB
Piperline

I don't see the Nor-Andro

SUPER-DMZ Rx 4.0
60 Capsules
Serving size: 1 capsule

3b-hydroxy-androst-4-en-17-one (4-Andro) - 100mg
3-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-17-one (1-Andro) - 50mg
3b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one (Epi-Andro) - 50mg
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one (5-Andro) - 25mg
6,7 Dihydroxybergattomin - 25mg
(2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-me
thylpropanamide - (Osta) 3mg
5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin - 5mg
Piperine - 5mg

What's the effective dosage in caps? For someone around 220lbs?

SUPER-DMZ Rx 4.0
60 Capsules

thylpropanamide - 3mg
Piperine - 5mg

Hi Heavy Iron, I'm curious as to how they decided on how much of each ingredient to add to the final product. There are a lot of different items in this product. Is there any insight you can give us on this?

Hi Heavy Iron, I'm curious as to how they decided on how much of each ingredient to add to the final product. There are a lot of different items in this product. Is there any insight you can give us on this?
Greetings,

We wanted the product to have a solid Testosterone base so 4-andro was chosen at a higher mg than the other compounds as it converts to Testosterone. Testosterone pairs very well with other anabolics as it maintains mood, energy and libido while your natural Testosterone is shut down. Testosterone as you know also positively effects strength, power and lean body mass.

1-andro converts to 1 Testosterone (more power in the gym)
EpiAndro converts to DHT (inhibits aromatase and adds strength)
Osta (adds LBM with very low side effects)

I believe it's the one you posted as dhea

I thought that too at first after ebfitness's post, but that's the one Heavy called 5-Andro. I just looked up 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5ene-17-one in the ProhormoneDB and it identified it as DHEA. What I see as the chemical name of 5-Andro is 5-androstene-3-beta,17-beta-diol, but for all I know that is the same thing, I'm no chemist, lol.

Logically it would seem that 3b-enanthoxyandrost-5-en-17-one would be 5-Andro since 3b-enanthoxyandrost-1-en-17-one is 1-Andro and 3b-enanthoxyandrost-4-en-17-one is 4-Andro.

Definately no Nor-andro in there though, from the label that is
3b-enanthoxynorandrost-4-en-17-one

Last edited:
Greetings,

We wanted the product to have a solid Testosterone base so 4-andro was chosen at a higher mg than the other compounds as it converts to Testosterone. Testosterone pairs very well with other anabolics as it maintains mood, energy and libido while your natural Testosterone is shut down. Testosterone as you know also positively effects strength, power and lean body mass.

1-andro converts to 1 Testosterone (more power in the gym)
EpiAndro converts to DHT (inhibits aromatase and adds strength)
Osta (adds LBM with very low side effects)

If I were a betting man ;) the mixture would be

75mg 4-andro
50mg each 1-andro, epi-andro, 5-andro
13mg Osta
15mg DHB
5mg Laxogenin
5mg Piperline

Close or is this a case of "I could tell you, but then I would have to shoot you"? lol

I thought that too at first after ebfitness's post, but that's the one Heavy called 5-Andro. I just looked up 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5ene-17-one in the ProhormoneDB and it identified it as DHEA. What I see as the chemical name of 5-Andro is 5-androstene-3-beta,17-beta-diol, but for all I know that is the same thing, I'm no chemist, lol.

Logically it would seem that 3b-enanthoxyandrost-5-en-17-one would be 5-Andro since 3b-enanthoxyandrost-1-en-17-one is 1-Andro and 3b-enanthoxyandrost-4-en-17-one is 4-Andro.

Definately no Nor-andro in there though, from the label that is
3b-enanthoxynorandrost-4-en-17-one
Shit, I forgot about 5-Andro! My bad. We do have Super Nor Andro as one of our new products though!

If I were a betting man ;) the mixture would be

75mg 4-andro
50mg each 1-andro, epi-andro, 5-andro
13mg Osta
15mg DHB
5mg Laxogenin
5mg Piperline

Close or is this a case of "I could tell you, but then I would have to shoot you"? lol
SUPER-DMZ Rx 4.0
60 Capsules

thylpropanamide - 3mg
Piperine - 5mg

Hello,
Never used these andros before. Coming from H-Drol and Triump. Since I really don't know anything about these andro products such as SuperDMZ 4.0 what does a sample cycle look like? Is there any need for any "on-cycle" support or "after cycle" support such as PCT/SERM?

Hello,
Never used these andros before. Coming from H-Drol and Triump. Since I really don't know anything about these andro products such as SuperDMZ 4.0 what does a sample cycle look like? Is there any need for any "on-cycle" support or "after cycle" support such as PCT/SERM?
At least 2 caps daily for 30 days. It's not liver toxic but Advanced Cycle Support is always a good idea. Follow up with proper PCT.

At least 2 caps daily for 30 days. It's not liver toxic but Advanced Cycle Support is always a good idea. Follow up with proper PCT.
So I'm assuming it does have the ability to convert to estrogen. So a SERM and then a PCT with AI is a good idea then, correct?
I guess I'm asking would I need to follow the same type of cycle as I would with using H-Drol except it sounds like 'on cycle' support isn't needed since it isn't liver toxic.

So I'm assuming it does have the ability to convert to estrogen. So a SERM and then a PCT with AI is a good idea then, correct?
I guess I'm asking would I need to follow the same type of cycle as I would with using H-Drol except it sounds like 'on cycle' support isn't needed since it isn't liver toxic.
Yeah, I'd follow your normal PCT protocol...same as you would after any PH cycle.

Back