• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Ironmaglabs Sdmz 4.0! Loggers Needed!

heavyiron

Administrator
Reaction score
Due to the latest ban IronMagLabs had to go back to the drawing board to reformulate a new version of our trademarked Super DMZ.. IML decided to use new patent pending super andro's as the backbone of the product. These super andro's are estimated to have up to a 30% increase in bio-availability over the old versions. Additionally a SARM was added to improve LBM gains even further.

I need 5-6 solid loggers that reside in the USA that will agree to a detailed log

The loggers will be provided one bottle of SDMZ 4.0

Thank you!

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per container: 60

3b-enanthoxyandrost-4-en-17-one
3b-enanthoxyandrost-1-en-17-one
3b-undecyloxy-5a-androstane-17-one
3-beta-hydroxyetioallochotan-5-ene-17-one
6,7-dihydrogergamottin
(2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy) -N- [4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl] -2- methylpropanamide)
5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin
Piperine

attachment.php

Attachments

• Prdct-15_0005_SUPER-DMZ-288x354 (1).jpg
    Prdct-15_0005_SUPER-DMZ-288x354 (1).jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 79
I'm Def interested John, I'm aware I haven't posted on here before but I'm active on plenty of forums and understand what's expected when running a log for a product. I train 4 days a week, currently running 531. Looking for something that can take my lifts to the next level. I'd post before and after pics as well. I live in the United states and meet all the requirements.

I'm 25 years old, workout 5 days a week, I've previously run super dmz 3.0, Msten and Hdrol.

I'm very interested. I'm 30years old, 5'8, 190 kinda skinny fat. Been recomping due to not lifting in 2years and honestly let myself go over that time. No excuses can reason my lack of discipline, but back in the gym 4-5 days a week gv training. One day a week I dedicate to HIIT and consuming approx 3400 kcal a day. Have ran 4-andro and epiandro twice since getting back into lifting in December and have nothing but love for the IML community. Just trying to compete with the younger soldiers joining my ranks and hoping that the new formula does everything but disappoint as I have grown a trust with IML products

Loggers that are chosen for a free bottle MUST reside in the USA, agree to journal or log their training and diets for at least 30 days. We want to hear what effects you are experienceing with Super DMZ 4.0.

Loggers must log at least 4 days per week.

Perfect I agree to all terms now how soon can I get it???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do we apply to be a logger?

Due to the latest ban IronMagLabs had to go back to the drawing board to reformulate a new version of our trademarked Super DMZ.. IML decided to use new patent pending super andro's as the backbone of the product. These super andro's are estimated to have up to a 30% increase in bio-availability over the old versions. Additionally a SARM was added to improve LBM gains even further.

I need 5-6 solid loggers that reside in the USA that will agree to a detailed log

The loggers will be provided one bottle of SDMZ 4.0

Thank you!

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per container: 60

3b-enanthoxyandrost-4-en-17-one
3b-enanthoxyandrost-1-en-17-one
3b-undecyloxy-5a-androstane-17-one
3-beta-hydroxyetioallochotan-5-ene-17-one
6,7-dihydrogergamottin
(2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy) -N- [4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl] -2- methylpropanamide)
5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin
Piperine

attachment.php

I've ran many of iml products all the pro hormones at one point or another. With great results . I am on a good strict diet. And have state and national power lifting records. I also already have pct and e control 2.0 on hand. Thanks.

Got it you guys will choose by Saturday, thank u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Organ shield and taurine have been sitting on my shelf awaiting a reason to be put to use after I last ran a product. Going to order some e control tonight and ultra male to complete the line up. Ready to smash it while training and plan on 5 daily logs each week as thorough as needed

Dmz 3 was great, I gained 15 pounds in6 weeks, bench went up from 275 to 350. I had to force myself to leave the gym cause I didn't wanna stop working out, when I was out of the gym all I could think about was my next workout. The pumps are insane and it makes you feel pumped all day.

I've loved all the variations. This newest version will bring the results, too, I bet!

Last edited:
This was my first Super DMZ Rx cycle...

Just completed four weeks of IronMagLabs Super-DMZ Rx. You will love this product!

Super-DMZ-label.jpg

Weight and measurements upon beginning using the IronMagLabs supplement:

9/13/2010

183.8 lbs.

Neck 14.25
R. Arm 12.5/14
L. Arm same
Shoulders 48
Chest 40.5/45
Waist 35
Hips 39
Thigh 23
Calf 15
Forearm 11.5
Ankle 9.25
Wrist 6.5

Got a fricking cold during the third week, though. Bitter-making. But I definitely love this supplement and am looking forward to finishing the bottle at some point in the future.

Taken after three weeks using Super-DMX:

october2010.jpg

Note the Dorian Yates black socks action!

10/2/2010

193.9 lbs.

Neck 14 7/8" Son of a... couldn't make it to 15?
R. Arm 12 7/8" relaxed/hanging at side 14 5/8" flexed
L. Arm 13" relaxed 14 5/8" flexed

My left arm was 15" flexed and pumped after my most recent arm workout and with my fist nearly touching my freaking shoulder to squeeeeze out the extra hair to reach that measurement. lol

Shoulders 49
Chest 41.25/45.75
Waist 35.25
Hips 39.5
Thigh 24
Calf 15.5
Forearm 12
Ankle 9.25
Wrist 6.5

No, I'm no Phil Heath, but I enjoyed my results all the same!

Logging is a blast. Looking forward to seeing who's chosen to participate. Good luck!

Last edited:
id love to give this a run. is there a time frame this needs to be done? still running a cycle right now

I would also love to get into this. I was a professional movie critic for two years, and while I understand that does not really fit into the realm of lifting/bodybuilding, I am able to properly critique. Also, I have a wide range of experience from taking Ostapure, DMZ, and Tren. I have lift for over 8 years now, including various styles from sports training.

Current build:

6'4
10%

I am currently running Ostapure, and quite enjoy it. This would be a nice lead in. Also, my username is WarrENDeatH on other ph websites!! I would love to get into this. If not, I will be more than likely buying it!

I'm new to the site, but would be willing to post and log whatever is necessary to participate. Thank you for your consideration...

Very cool that there are so many candidates! Good luck to everyone!

Back