• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Planet Fitness..

Levi5112

Registered
Reaction score
anyone go to planet fitness. ive heard a ton of bad things about it from people that acutally lift. sounds like the perfect place for women. im thinking about getting a membership just for light dumbell days and the free tanning. my gym closes at 8pm and im a night owl, thats why im considering planet fitness, id still be going to my other gym as well.

Gotta go where you gotta go.. Heard horror stories about planet fitness.. Can only lift so much weight, no excessive noise, seems like a shitty place imo.. No where else to go tho?

No I have membership at a real gym but it's further away, I was thinking of getting the pf membership to and going on weekends for cardio or what not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I have membership at a real gym but it's further away, I was thinking of getting the pf membership to and going on weekends for cardio or what not.

Same here.

Two memberships and use PF to go to for certain exercises, can't do all lifts there due to lack of squat racks but I like the roominess and it's $10 monthly.

Same here.

Two memberships and use PF to go to for certain exercises, can't do all lifts there due to lack of squat racks but I like the roominess and it's $10 monthly.
Save the $10, do push ups at home, buy beer, fuck bitches.

It's worth it just for the tanning lol, I work 3rd shift so I never get sun

Back