• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

SARMS - Can I get away with a non SERM PCT?

Howarth17

Registered
Reaction score
So I recently learned that Tamox was a carcinogen which kind of freaked me out. I'm a little biased though, someone in my family passed away from cancer so it's always scared me. However I wanted to know what you guys think is needed for either running Osta or LGD 4033 if you've heard of it. I've read it either way. Would an OTC PCT be okay for cycles of those or is it too risky. However if SERMs are needed, are there any negative long term effects from running clomid? Or anything other than nolva/clomid than can be used?

Thanks guys

So I recently learned that Tamox was a carcinogen which kind of freaked me out. I'm a little biased though, someone in my family passed away from cancer so it's always scared me. However I wanted to know what you guys think is needed for either running Osta or LGD 4033 if you've heard of it. I've read it either way. Would an OTC PCT be okay for cycles of those or is it too risky. However if SERMs are needed, are there any negative long term effects from running clomid? Or anything other than nolva/clomid than can be used?

Thanks guys
Ultra Male/E-Control is a reliable PCT.

Use one or the other,a sarm only requires an AI for pct no matter how high of dosage,but running econtrol or ultra male in my experience on osta is very good for libido,osta has been known to show slight estrogen elevation,but depends on dosage too,but never hurts

Thanks EB. Just run both for 30 days at same time? Also is osta methylated?
Yeah, I like both for 30 days; if I've been on for 6 weeks or longer I like to stay on E-Control another two weeks after UM to ensure recovery.

EB what's your opinion about torem? Could that replace nolva for serm for pct? Torem e control and u m?
No experience with it myself; I've had too much fun with tamox and clomi, haha

Just an FYI on Tamoxifen as a carcinogen. It is only thought to increase the chance of uterine cancer. I doubt that would be a concern for you, lol.

Just an FYI on Tamoxifen as a carcinogen. It is only thought to increase the chance of uterine cancer. I doubt that would be a concern for you, lol.

oh I didn't know it was specifically uterine cancer. What I read was something about 80% of rats getting malignant tumors. Didn't specify like female rats only getting that type of cancer. makes me feel better being a guy!

oh I didn't know it was specifically uterine cancer. What I read was something about 80% of rats getting malignant tumors. Didn't specify like female rats only getting that type of cancer. makes me feel better being a guy!

The time you are on it (PCT) plus those studies were with rats= probably nothing to worry about.

Not that you drink this......but the chit in Diet Coke probably is more carcinogenic than Tamox, etc.

The time you are on it (PCT) plus those studies were with rats= probably nothing to worry about.

Not that you drink this......but the chit in Diet Coke probably is more carcinogenic than Tamox, etc.
Diet Coke is delicious...especially with vodka...sorry for party-rockin.

Back