• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Want to add 20 pounds LBM by next spring / summer

Howarth17

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys! Looking to plan out my next cycle for the fall / winter. I have a bottle of sdmz 3.0 and m sten in my stash and a few bottles of halo. Thinking about either running the m sten or sdmz tho. I want to try to add 20 pounds of muscle and try competing next year. I have 3 cycles under my belt. I don't know if it's better to use the m sten and save for sdmz for later since it does pack more of a punch. Would m sten alone at 2 caps a day be able to help me reach my goal? Along with proper diet and training of course.

Also for PCT. I usually have ran nolva but I do not want to run that again. I plan on trying clomid this time around and see how I like it. What is the dosage for clomid?

50/50/50/50

or start high and taper down or taper down from 50?

Also be using e control and Ultra male. Would I start the e control halfway through the PCT like with nolva?

Thanks in advance!

Either M-Sten or 3.0 and lots of calories and heavy lifting will definitely help packing on that kind of size. And yeah, I like clomi at 50mg daily for 30 days and E-Control started 2 weeks in to clomi and ran 2 weeks after.

I like that you think ahead Howarth! Go for it, compete!

With a lot of hard work, training 6 days a week and two solid cycles I think 20 pounds of kept gains is totally possible in 12 months. Good luck man you can do it! Track your calories for sure!

Back