• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

super dmz 4.0 dosage, side effects, cycle assist, estrogen conversion, pct therapy

revelerr

Registered
Reaction score
The bottle only contains 60 caps and advises to take 1-2 3x daily. So that would only be a 10 or 20 day cycle. That seems a bit short to me. I was going to take only 2 per day in order to run for 30 days. Since the dose of each compound is not listed there is no way for me to know if 2 per day is enough to see adequate effects. Is 2 per day enough? It's pricey, if I were to run 6 per day for 30 days that's 300 bucks. 100 per month is more in my price range.
Also what can be expected for side effects - liver toxicity, estrogen conversion, fluid retention. Is liver assist essential?
What should pct look like (minimum - what should be taken & for how long). I was going to run eradicate and maybe damage control or something with tudca during. I don't know if this is overkill or just right. I figured I'd take an estrogen blocker and some type of test booster and maybe more ostarine after with pct. Overkill or?
Some help please? I am willing to find the answers on my own but there is limited info on the super 1,4, and nora dhea compounds which is what I am considering the first 3 ingredients in super dmz 4.0 to be.

The bottle only contains 60 caps and advises to take 1-2 3x daily. So that would only be a 10 or 20 day cycle. That seems a bit short to me. I was going to take only 2 per day in order to run for 30 days. Since the dose of each compound is not listed there is no way for me to know if 2 per day is enough to see adequate effects. Is 2 per day enough? It's pricey, if I were to run 6 per day for 30 days that's 300 bucks. 100 per month is more in my price range.
Also what can be expected for side effects - liver toxicity, estrogen conversion, fluid retention. Is liver assist essential?
What should pct look like (minimum - what should be taken & for how long). I was going to run eradicate and maybe damage control or something with tudca during. I don't know if this is overkill or just right. I figured I'd take an estrogen blocker and some type of test booster and maybe more ostarine after with pct. Overkill or?
Some help please? I am willing to find the answers on my own but there is limited info on the super 1,4, and nora dhea compounds which is what I am considering the first 3 ingredients in super dmz 4.0 to be.
uploadfromtaptalk1437153032112.pngI'd run at LEAST 2 caps daily for 30 days followed up with either a SERM for PCT or 1 cap daily of Ultra Male and 3 caps daily of E-Control ( doses spread out ). 4.0 isn't liver toxic like a methylated PH, but Advanced Cycle Support never hurts (I take 2 caps daily year round). ebfitness15 for your discount code.

Do you think estrogen blocker while running super dmz? like androst 3,5-dien 7,17-dione (eradicate by blackstone labs)

Do you think estrogen blocker while running super dmz? like androst 3,5-dien 7,17-dione (eradicate by blackstone labs)
If you're worried about estrogen conversion then 3 caps daily of E-Control is fine (it's the same thing ss Eradicate; E-Control was first actually...and it's cheaper!

Back