• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Metha-drol extreme stack help!!!

Anabolicfreak101

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys just about to get my metha-drol extreme stack here is what i got:

1 M-drol

1 CEL cycle assist

1 Ultra male RX

1 Nolvadex

1 Anabolic matrix Rx

I was just wondering if this is a solid stack? And how would i do this cycle of got an example on how i might do it what do you think:

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Metha-Drol Extreme - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Cycle assist - 3 caps daily, twice a day

----------------------------------
LAST 4 WEEKS:
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2-4 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Cycle assist-1 caps daily
nolvadex 1 pill the first 7 days, 1/2 from there on out
Creatine mono

I've taken all precautions with a on-cycle assist and a pct because i know this is a very powerful PH. And for the dosage of metha-drol would i take one right in the morning and one before my workout? Just wanting overall advice on this cause im quite new to PH's and dont tell me not to do it because im really am going to. I've got my diet in place upping my total cal intake from maintenence cals to about 3000-3200 cals which is about 1000 cals over maintenence. My macros are goin to be 40/40/20. And of got a good 5 day split routine down. Im not new to the whole bodybuilding lifestyle i have been training and dieting for about 3 years and im currently at 5% bf, 165lbs and im 5'9. All opinions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!

Yes i have done all my research and i am aware of this thanks. I have made a VERY informed decision and i know the gains wont come unless my diet and training is down which i have done. Im going to take all pre cautions before the actual cycle im gonna run hawthorn berry for 2 weeks before the cycle to clean my liver and everything. Im not going into this cycle as a newb to bodybuilding i have been working my ass off for 3 solid years with dieting and my body is in very good condition to start this cycle. I have no health problems been healthy most my life no kidney or liver issues in my family and i will get regular blood tests done when im on this cycle to make sure my blood pressure is intact. Im just really asking if the way im dosing this stack is alright and if its gonna get the best gains from it. Thanks for the information anyways man!

Assuming your over 21yrs of age, I still don't recommend you cutting your teeth with an MD cycle. I would start out with Halo-Extreme, Deca-Drol, Or Cyanostane & working your way up from there. No need to put the cart before the horse.

Yes i have done all my research and i am aware of this thanks. I have made a VERY informed decision and i know the gains wont come unless my diet and training is down which i have done. Im going to take all pre cautions before the actual cycle im gonna run hawthorn berry for 2 weeks before the cycle to clean my liver and everything. Im not going into this cycle as a newb to bodybuilding i have been working my ass off for 3 solid years with dieting and my body is in very good condition to start this cycle. I have no health problems been healthy most my life no kidney or liver issues in my family and i will get regular blood tests done when im on this cycle to make sure my blood pressure is intact. Im just really asking if the way im dosing this stack is alright and if its gonna get the best gains from it. Thanks for the information anyways man!

Hormonally speaking at your age you are primed for gains, just train hard and eat big. You will see more side effects than gains!

Last edited:
Hi guys yeah i know but i have already brought the stack and dont wana sell it off or anything been through to much to get it. I would of started of with a halo cycle but didn't quite do my research to that extent. I just wana know if im dosing out the cycle alright and will get the best possible results from doing it that way.

Assuming your over 21yrs of age, I still don't recommend you cutting your teeth with an MD cycle. I would start out with Halo-Extreme, Deca-Drol, Or Cyanostane & working your way up from there. No need to put the cart before the horse.

^^^^This man. I understand you got it all laid out and ready to go, however for your health sake don't do it. You don't understand the potency of methaldrol bro. It's when you have worked up to it through the use of the other in order to see how your body will respond to PH in general. Suck down your prior bro and listen to us. Were with you here not against you!!!

Hey yeah man i know it is a very potent PH and compareable to d-bol its basiclly a oral steroid i know. But i have had experience with steroids to. And i already brought the stack and dont wana go through the hassle again of selling it and stuff. I know u guys just tryna tell me to look out for my health, but im aware of the side effects of this and im not going into this half ass! Thanks

Hey yeah man i know it is a very potent PH and compareable to d-bol its basiclly a oral steroid i know. But i have had experience with steroids to. And i already brought the stack and dont wana go through the hassle again of selling it and stuff. I know u guys just tryna tell me to look out for my health, but im aware of the side effects of this and im not going into this half ass! Thanks

MD will kick d-bol in the nuts, so just be real careful.

Back