• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bigger Faster Stronger With SuperDMZ 4.0

gracian

Registered
Reaction score
What's up guys?!

My SuperDMZ4.0 is in and it's time to have some fun!

First item on the agenda is a big THANK YOU! to mah dawgz over at IronMag Labs for continuing to produce the best legal bodybuilding products on the market AND for allowing me to evaluate them ...you guys ROCK!!

Next, a little about me...

I'll be 35 soon and have been actively trainings as a bodybuilder for almost 4 years now. Currently I weigh in at 210+ and am probably sitting somewhere around 12% bodyfat, nowhere near my best size/conditioning, but I'm not upset with it. I've been totally clean for a while now and have retained quite a lot. In fact, my strength has started to increase again and I'm stronger all around than I've ever been.

Goals here will be to continue adding lean tissue, if I start putting on too much fat I'll adjust diet/training/cardio. Speaking of diet, it will be as follows, religiously...

1 cup oats + 1 banana
cals 650 protein 11g fat 5g carbs 83g

protein shake (pwo + creatine)
cals 246 protein 52g fat 2g carbs 4g

2 bagels, 3 large eggs
cals 613 protein 33g fat 18g carbs 80g

12oz chicken breast + 2 cups white rice
cals 962 protein 116g fat 9g carbs 90g

12oz chicken breast + 2 cups white rice
cals 962 protein 116g fat 9g carbs 90g

12oz top sirloin + 1 large potato + vegetables
cals 978 protein 117g fat 23g carbs 70g

CALORIES 4411

PROTEIN 445g

FAT 66g

CARBS 417g

This should be enough for me to grow on. My job isn't strenuous ...however, I'm frequently exposed to temperatures of 105-115 (for long duration's of time) combined with almost 100% humidity. Needless to say, I'm sweating my ass OFF! lol Might need to tinker with this diet, swap some protein for carbs, we'll see. All the other SuperDMZ products had fantastic nutrient partitioning effects, hopefully it continues with this latest formulation.

Training split is as follows...

Day 1 - Chest / Calves

Day 2 - Back / Traps

Day 3 - OFF

Day 4 - Arms / Calves

Day 5 - Legs

Day 6 - Shoulders / Calves

Day 7 -
OFF

(though I am prone to working a muscle if something feels like it wants to be worked)

All that being said, the other day I must have slept wrong and pulled something in my neck/trap/middle back area, because I could barely even get up out of bed. It's much better today but I'm still very stiff (hence the reason for the light weights in today's session as you'll see). I'll be performing a lot of rehab style work until I feel 100% again, but I'll be continuing on with the log anyway.

One tool that I'll be using is blood-flow resistance training (aka occlusion training), and used it today for my calf work. The goal is to restrict veinous blood-flow without obstructing arterial flow, allowing the blood (filled with all sorts of different hormones and growth factors) to pool up in the target muscle, exposing it to them for a longer duration than otherwise possible.

This has been a valuable tool for me, I've used it on legs, calves, arms & forearms. Word of warning though, it's not for the weak hearted.

Another awesome tool that I'll be using is an oldy made popular again by Dennis James' ...my hands-down favorite bodybuilder on the planet in terms of not only being freaky huge, but also just being such a freaky awesome person in general!

MTUT which I take to mean 'maximum time under tension', means I'll be moving very slowly during the concentric portion of the movement and at normal speed during the eccentric. The goal is make the concentric portion of each rep last about 30 seconds, hitting 3 reps in this manner, then following that up with 3 controlled normal speed reps. This slow/normal cycle then repeats itself at least 2 more times and trying to finish with at least 10 reps at normal speed. This whole thing is done without rest and is considered to be one mtut set.

Anyway, enough talking for now. One pill was taken in the am, here's how the workout went down...

Seated Calf Raise (calves wrapped for blood-flow resistance training)
-30 seconds rest between sets-
1plate x 30 reps

1 plate x 12 reps
1 plate x 12 reps
1 plate x 12 reps

Standing Bodyweight Calf Raise
-30 seconds rest between sets-
bw x 20

bw x 20

bw x 20

Seated Dumbbell Calf Raise (calves unwrapped)
-1 minute rest between sets-
60 x 15
60 x 15
60 x 15

Leg Press (MTUT style, utilizing various foot positions/angles)
-1 minute rest between sets-
set 1 - plates = 1
set 2 - plates = 1
set 3 - plates = 1
set 4 - plates = 1

As I said, weights are low as I let this neck/trap area heal, but I expect to have a good shoulder session tomorrow!

Taken today.

1.png

2.png

Shoulders should be interesting tomorrow, hopefully this aching goes away fast!

Last edited:
In for the ride, man!

Nice
I I'm on my first 1-andro cycle (2week) only taking protein let me tell u my freaking chest its like getting big my arms too how do I know that last night I notice red stretch marks on my arms and on my chest

Nice detail brother. You may want to consider more fats. My joints always get sore if I don't eat enough fats/carbs.. though your carb intake is plenty high, I'd likely move the bulk of my carbohydrate intake to earlier in the day, preworkout, and then once again post workout. But this only works if you exercise in the afternoon or evening

Nice detail brother. You may want to consider more fats. My joints always get sore if I don't eat enough fats/carbs.. though your carb intake is plenty high, I'd likely move the bulk of my carbohydrate intake to earlier in the day, preworkout, and then once again post workout. But this only works if you exercise in the afternoon or evening

Second this, and salmon oil (fish oil). Looking huge man, tree trunk legs!

^^ thanks for the advice and kind words, I appreciate the support!

@Adrenolin

You know, I was actually thinking about that the other day as well. You're right, I actually need the fat now.

No noticeable affects thus far.

Still recovering, neck/trap/middle back area is still pretty sore but if the first day was a 10 for pain today it's probably a 5, so today I pre-exhausted my delts before any pressing. Even with the pre-exhaust, I still kept everything really light. However, there were no mindless reps, every rep was slow and deliberate.

Workout was decent, not fantastic, but I imagine that will change here before too long. Been a while since I've had a really awesome workout, I am looooong overdue!

Anyway, here's the rundown

Side Lateral Dumbbell Raise
10 x 12
20 x 12
30 x 12 x 5

Front Dumbbell Raise
30 x 12 x 5

Rear Dumbbell Raise
30 x 12 x 5

This post is from last night, for some reason it didn't take then, but at least it didn't get gobbled up thanks to auto-save. :D

Front OHP (in smith machine)
95 x 12
145 x 12 x 5

Following along brother! Glad to see some good guys logging 4.0

Great to have you aboard, I appreciate the support!!

Chest and calves today. Tried benching today, strength felt great but I'm just not recovered enough to use it just yet. Could be placebo, but I seemed to be a little fuller and had quite a lot of energy in the gym tonight. I suspect/hope that this feeling continues, makes me not want to leave the gym.

Barbell Bench Press
135 x 8
185 x 8
225 x 8
275 x 5
275 x 5

thought about doing a bunch of sets of 5 since it felt pretty easy, but decided against risking aggravating my injury. should have did a pre-exhaust first!

Leg Press Calf Raise
155 x 20
265 x 20
335 x 20
425 x 20 x 5

Seated Calf Raise (drop sets, no rest between sets)
180 x 20
v135 ~ failure
v90 ~ failure
v45 ~ failure

-no rest-

Bodyweight Calf Raise (jumping at the top - 30 seconds rest between sets)
~failure
~failure
~failure
-the next 3 exercises were performed without rest between exercises and 1 minute rest between sets-

Cable Crossover
-performed with the cable set to upper chest height with the handles actually crossing as if I'm trying to give a bear hug-
30 x 20 x 3

Cable Fly (good stretch)
50 x 20 x 3

Reverse Grip Machine Bench Press
120 x 20 x 3

aug6%201_1.png

aug6%204.png

I feel confident saying that it's not placebo, endurance is definitely increasing. Still taking it really easy on anything that stresses the right side of my neck/trap/upper middle back area, but it's about 80% better. The mission today was really just to put some blood in the area and continue to work on improving my technique.

Actually got a decent pump with zero pain.

Barbell Row
95 x 12
145 x 12
195 x 8
245 x 5 (drop sets from 245 down)
195 x 7
145 x 6
95 x 12

Barbell Shrugs (light weight & slow reps, just putting blood in them)
135 x 25 x 5

Close Grip Seated Row (superset with lat pulldowns)
100 x 20 x 3

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
100 x 20 x 3

Last edited:
^^ Thanks homie!

Endurance seems to be better than strength.

Hit arms and calves last night and they're actually sore today. My injury is somewhere in the 90s% and well on it's way to being healed up, but I decided to see what 4 plates felt like right now and racked it straight away. It didn't hurt at all but I could easily tell that if I got into trouble during the lift, it could very well result in an injury.

Good quality work today though, legs felt heavy and useless at the end, hard to flex.

1%20001.png

Seem to be getting a mild 'alpha' feeling, hopefully it increases.

Barbell Squat (pause reps)
135 x 12
225 x 8
315 x 5 x 3

Single Leg Press
335 ~ failure x 3

-The next three exercises were performed as a tri-sets-

Stiff Legged Dumbbell Deadlift
75 x 20 x 3

Leg Extension
100 x 20 x 3

Seated Leg Curl
90 x 20 x 3

Hey Gracie

Did you slow your lifting down for a while?

Hey Gracie

Did you slow your lifting down for a while?

Hey man, good to see you too, thanks for pointing out my regression! douche!

lol

Seriously though...

I figured since I had to go natty again I might as well shift gears for a while and sort of relax and let the body recoup from countless injuries. I never stopped lifting, it was just half-hearted, sort of felt defeated. It definitely sucked ass, let me tell you. I've been steadily ramping things back up though ...sadly, I do not mean gear, but I do notice the difference with this stuff and if you can stay on it for extended periods of time it could be a valuable tool for those who refuse to risk defying our tyrant masters.

Anyway, I am starting to notice some effects. Of course endurance is fantastic and strength seems to be improving now as well, though we'll need a little longer before I sign off on that. I think this injury should be good for some heavy lifting next week. Tonight's workout was fantastic and pain free.

Standing Calf Raise
135 x 25
225 x 25
315 x 15
315 x 15
225 ~ failure x 2

Single leg bodyweight calf raises to failure immediately following the last set with 225.

Seated Calf Raise (superset with dumbbell raise)
90 ~ failure x 3

Dumbbell Raise (using various positions just to warm up the delts)
5 x 25
10 x 25
20 x 25

The next three exercises were performed without rest between sets.

Seated OHP (in smith machine)
185 x 20
225 x 12 x 5

Seated Side Lateral Dumbbell Raise (one arm at a time)
20 x 12 x 6

Barbell Shrug
135 x 20 x 6

c6583153-9c16-4efc-aadd-5b4efd336b27.jpg

Last edited:
been busy as hell this last week, but it was a very productive week at work and I've still been hitting it hard in the gym.

I've already exceeded one of my objectives for the month and have great momentum going into the second half. However it's time to really turn up the activity level and shoot higher.

Anyway, in regards to this product, we're about 2 weeks in and I think we've seen what we're gonna see on 2 caps per day. It gets you to the point where you feel a little bit of that 'on' effect, but never quite gets there. I suspect the andros needs to be dosed a good bit higher.

Decided to skip the rest day and jump right back into chest and had a damn good workout.

Change of pace tonight, only 2 movements, but intensity was high and rest times were kept to a minimum ...and almost non-existent towards the end with only 2 plates.

Incline Bench Press (in smith machine - p = plate per side)
1p x 12
2p x 12
3p x 6
3p x 5
3p x 4
3p x 4
3p x 4
3p x 4 (superset with crossovers from this set on)
2p ~ failure
2p ~ failure
2p ~ failure

Cable Crossover
40 ~ failure
40 ~ failure
40 ~ failure
40 ~ failure

Good workout tonight. 3 plates didn't aggravate my injury at all, so I just went with it and pumped out a few sets with it. Felt good. No overstimulation with really high reps or strain on my injuries from really heavy weight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqbVPLRm8to

Deadlift
135 x 20
225 x 12
315 x 8 x 5

Single Arm Cable Row (seated)
120 x 10 x 3

Yates Row (in smith machine)
2p x 12 x 3

Single Arm Reverse Grip Pulldown
60 x 12 x 3

Good shoulder workout tonight in the beginning, then I got sidetracked by friends at the gym wanting to talk. Luckily I had already put in most of tonight's work before they got there.

Strength was actually really good tonight. I might look like I'm struggling a little in the video, but that's due to my core strength needing attention, shoulders are still pretty strong. If not for the core I am 1000% sure I could bang out at least as many reps with the 120's right this minute. With that being said, I've been easing back into ab work for a while now though, and think they've adjusted enough to start cranking up the intensity.

Before the interruption by my friends I had a decent tempo going and was actually sporting a little of that 'on' look. Three weeks in and muscular fullness and general muscularity all around are both definitely increased, and endurance is greatly enhanced. There is also a mild sense of the 'alpha' feeling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQtYwxwLtdc

Seated Dumbbell OHP (superset with calf raises)
30 x 12
50 x 10
90 x 8
100 x 6 x 3

Standing Calf Raise (one leg at a time)
135 x 20
225 x 10 x 5

The next three exercises were performed as tri-sets without rest between exercises.

Side Delt Machine (one arm at a time)
80 x 20 x 5

Reverse Peck Deck Fly (one arm at a time)
50 x 20 x 5

Upright Row (in smith machine)
1p x 20 x 5

Leg Press (using leg press machine - one leg at a time)
155 x 12
245 x 12
335 x 12
-no rest-
335 ~ failure (both legs at once)

Dumbbell Swing (no kettlebell so I'm improvising - using various angles)
25 ~ failure
-no rest-
10 ~ failure

Seated Calf Raise
90 ~ failure

Machine OHP
150 ~ failure

Killed arms yesterday with some bfr training, then jumped right back into legs tonight.

Forgot my note pad for tonight though, so I just did squats and calf raises, nothing crazy on the weight either, only 315, but form was pretty good and I could actually focus more on feeling my legs without my neck and shoulder automatically gimping out under the weight to protect itself. Got a good pump from it too. Changed the foot stance up here and there on some of the sets tonight, also tossed in some pause reps into the mix as well. Man those things will take the piss out of you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGH7afAQM4g

1aug22.jpg

Only one more day left ...and it feels like it's just getting started really. :(

Had a good chest workout tonight, despite not really being able to do any heavy pressing. The muscle/tendon/whatever between the thumb and index finger has been extremely aggravated for several days now, and I could tell that it was going to be an issue if I kept on.

Still got a good workout in though, here are a few shots from after I finished up.

2aug24.jpg

1aug24.jpg

Hell, I'd pick up another bottle and keep going!

So what was your weight total gain, and gains in muscle size (example, biceps / chest)? Oh by the way, you might want to breath alittle more will working out, your starting to turn a little blue.LOL. Looking good!

Last edited:
Run ended the other day, but being the end of the month I've been crazy busy at work.

To sum things up I think this product has a lot of potential, but in it's current formulation does not live up to the SDMZ standard. Performance enhancement was noticeable, but nothing approaching the effects of previous ph's/ds's. However, I do believe it has the potential to be comparable. As I mentioned previously, there is plenty of everything in 2 caps per day except the main [hormonal] component, those . Increase that and I bet anything this will be a fantastic product worthy of the SDMZ name (and the price!).

Excellent increases in endurance

mild increase in strength

mild increase in weight, seemingly more of an increase in glycogen retention. I'm sure prolonged use would yield greater benefit in regards to weight gain, but the amount of andros getting absorbed feels low and takes a long time to build up. Kick in time seemed to be around 2 weeks for me.

Muscularity was also definitely increased, as mentioned again, I had a little of that 'on' look kickin and that was pretty sweet. Overall it's not a bad product, it's just not what I expect from SDMZ.

Thank you again to heavyiron, chez and all of the other really awesome people over at IML for allowing me to review this product!

Back