• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Here I am again..

eagle04

Registered
Reaction score
I'll be honest, the only time I frequent the site is when I am researching to give another product a go. That being said, I am not really up to speed on what the latest and greatest items are. I've taken PH several times before with mixed results (before the law got involved in PH, I saw some serious gains). I would prefer a stand alone product. Looking to add 10-15 lbs. Any suggestions?

6'1 215

I'll be honest, the only time I frequent the site is when I am researching to give another product a go. That being said, I am not really up to speed on what the latest and greatest items are. I've taken PH several times before with mixed results (before the law got involved in PH, I saw some serious gains). I would prefer a stand alone product. Looking to add 10-15 lbs. Any suggestions?

6'1 215
Stand alone product...definitely SDMZ 4.0! Take at LEAST 2 caps daily. That plus a calorie surplus and heavy lifting will DEFINITELY produce the gains. ebfitness15 for your discount!

Back