• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Recommended stack to replace Halo Extreme Stack

mk5

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I would like to know if anyone can recommend a new stack to replace the old Halo Extreme stack. I was able to build lean muscle and lose some fat as well. I enjoyed the results and would like to try any new stack that is as close to it as possible.

Thank you!

Hi Everyone,

I would like to know if anyone can recommend a new stack to replace the old Halo Extreme stack. I was able to build lean muscle and lose some fat as well. I enjoyed the results and would like to try any new stack that is as close to it as possible.

Thank you!
Check out the SDMZ 4.0 Stack. It's on sale and contains PCT and cycle support. ebfitness15 for your discount code

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/stacks/

is there hair loss associated with SDMZ 4.0?

is there hair loss associated with SDMZ 4.0?
No, hair loss is only an issue if there is a HIGH conversion to DHT, AND you are genetically predisposed to male pattern baldness.

thank you. there is history of baldness in my family so I don't want to risk it. Can you please recommend a 6 week stack that will be primarily for cutting. Thanks again for your help

thank you. there is history of baldness in my family so I don't want to risk it. Can you please recommend a 6 week stack that will be primarily for cutting. Thanks again for your help
If you're super nervous about balding than I would just get 2 bottles of Osta and run 3 caps daily for 6-8 weeks. Osta will support muscle, strength, and fat loss during a cut. ebfitness15 for your discount code

Thank you for the help. I'd like to run 1-Andro with 4-Andro for this upcoming cycle. I would like to add Osta to it as well. Is this recommended? Or should I just use it for the pct. Thanks again for the help!

Thank you for the help. I'd like to run 1-Andro with 4-Andro for this upcoming cycle. I would like to add Osta to it as well. Is this recommended? Or should I just use it for the pct. Thanks again for the help!
Osta stacks great with the Andros! But don't use Osta in PCT, it can be suppressive to your natural testosterone which is what you're trying to increase during PCT.

Back