• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

halo extreme help.

david trevino

Registered
Reaction score
Hello my names david trevino I'm 24 years old and am currently taking halo extreme 2 pills a day and andvanced cycle support 2 pills a day also I've already been taking it for almost 3 weeks and I'm not seeing much results, I heard from somebody it might be cause I'm not taking a test booster with it but I was just planning on taking ultra male rx right after I'm done with my halo extreme, so I was just wondering if I need 2 go ahead and start taking the ultra male now, or would it be ok to just take it when I'm done with the halo extreme..any advice would be greatly apreciated.

You can take it after your done bro. No big deal imo.

Hello my names david trevino I'm 24 years old and am currently taking halo extreme 2 pills a day and andvanced cycle support 2 pills a day also I've already been taking it for almost 3 weeks and I'm not seeing much results, I heard from somebody it might be cause I'm not taking a test booster with it but I was just planning on taking ultra male rx right after I'm done with my halo extreme, so I was just wondering if I need 2 go ahead and start taking the ultra male now, or would it be ok to just take it when I'm done with the halo extreme..any advice would be greatly apreciated.

How long do you plan on cycling the Halo?

Bump for update.

No brother you shouldn't run any PH cycle longer than six. I've done a 8wk cycle earlier in my uneducated days and ended up with some pretty serious injuries.

for that matter, can you run an 8-week cycle at 75 mg? I've only seen 6 weeks top with halo at 75 (this question's 4 the mods)
everyone is different, you have to listen to your body...ive ran 8 weeks with no issues...keep your liver supps in you, omega 3s, good multi and a joint supp if needed...just be smart and listen to what your body is tellin you...

btw if its your first cycle id only run 4-6 weeks first...see how your body reacts, take good notes for future etc...

and as for halo:
50/50/75/75/75/75/50/50 would work for 8 weeks...maybe add econtrol week 7...

I would do this to prevent gyno imo.

You can start osta rx right after any ph/ds/aas cycle....it doesnt work in the same manner as any other compound you would have used...its safe and effective...

You can start osta rx right after any ph/ds/aas cycle....it doesnt work in the same manner as any other compound you would have used...its safe and effective...

^^^^This.

i was just planning on doing one cycle for four weeks to see how it would go

I was planning on doing halo 2 caps a day and advanced cycle support 2 caps a day for four weeks the ultra male 2 caps a day and advanced cycle support 2 caps a day for another four weeks, is this the best way to do it?? if not any advice on how i should?? and also will ultra male be enough or should i get anabolic matrix and e control also??

Just depends on how you feel. No need to rush into anything as you have plenty more cycles ahead of you. Best to KISS so to learn your body and build upon what you learn. A lot of guys dive into cycling unknowingly and obtain unnecessary injuries because of it. Start off small end big.

Back