• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Pct for Dmz 4.0?

Higuise

Registered
Reaction score
Gonna run some Dmz 4.0 for four weeks with 3 pills Ed. What would be the best pct to use with this? My rats are ready.

thanks Guise

The usual tamoxifen (20mg daily), or clomiphene (50mg daily)...with a prescription of course . Or Ultra Male ( 1 cap daily ) and E-Control ( 3 caps daily, doses spread out ) for at least 30 days.

The usual tamoxifen (20mg daily), or clomiphene (50mg daily)...with a prescription of course . Or Ultra Male ( 1 cap daily ) and E-Control ( 3 caps daily, doses spread out ) for at least 30 days.

Its been two years since my last cycle which do you prefer I've done both in the past. 4 weeks with either should be good? Will also run erase and daa with it. Also no liver supports needed with this correct? Will still take cycle support just in case.

Its been two years since my last cycle which do you prefer I've done both in the past. 4 weeks with either should be good? Will also run erase and daa with it. Also no liver supports needed with this correct? Will still take cycle support just in case.
PERSONALLY, I've had good luck with all three options ran for 30 days, but I do like to stay on E-Control an extra 2 weeks. It's always a good idea to stay on Advanced Cycle Support through PCT. And E-Control is better than erase, lol

I like the Clomid and Nolva combo personally for 60-90 day PCT runs. You get a far better response in my experiences then on a 30 day PCT. Like EB said, script of course :)

But I also would run DMZ 4 for 2 months myself if I were going to do it.

I like the Clomid and Nolva combo personally for 60-90 day PCT runs. You get a far better response in my experiences then on a 30 day PCT. Like EB said, script of course :)

But I also would run DMZ 4 for 2 months myself if I were going to do it.

interesting I've never ran both at once. I do like the with week advice tho so I will do that. Would you start with 2 pill Ed and go up to 3 or just run 3 everyday?

interesting I've never ran both at once. I do like the with week advice tho so I will do that. Would you start with 2 pill Ed and go up to 3 or just run 3 everyday?
I'm starting my 4.0 cycle in a couple weeks at 3 caps a day, 2 caps in the AM, 1 cap in the PM

PERSONALLY, I've had good luck with all three options ran for 30 days, but I do like to stay on E-Control an extra 2 weeks. It's always a good idea to stay on Advanced Cycle Support through PCT. And E-Control is better than erase, lol

I'm on my first cycle of DMZ ever. I've been reading a lot that it is necessary to run clomid for PCT. is it necessary? I have been told by many people that it is not needed and some that it is. I was just wondering your guys' thoughts.
Thanks!

I'm on my first cycle of DMZ ever. I've been reading a lot that it is necessary to run clomid for PCT. is it necessary? I have been told by many people that it is not needed and some that it is. I was just wondering your guys' thoughts.
Thanks!
Like I said above, I've had good luck with all three PCT options (tamoxifen, clomiphene, Ultra Male/E-Control)

Like I said above, I've had good luck with all three PCT options (tamoxifen, clomiphene, Ultra Male/E-Control)

Okay slunds good thanks. So in laments terms, I don't need clomid or tamoxifen and I'll be okay with my ostarine, standard test booster and the following estrogen supplement:
Androsta-3,5-dein-7, 17-dione 25mg *

N-Acetyl L-Cysteine 250mg *

Chlorophytum Borivilanium (75% extract

Sorry, just want to make sure I'll be okay in pct and not loose all my gains or turn into a women lol. thanks for your help again

Okay slunds good thanks. So in laments terms, I don't need clomid or tamoxifen and I'll be okay with my ostarine, standard test booster and the following estrogen supplement:
Androsta-3,5-dein-7, 17-dione 25mg *

N-Acetyl L-Cysteine 250mg *

Chlorophytum Borivilanium (75% extract

Sorry, just want to make sure I'll be okay in pct and not loose all my gains or turn into a women lol. thanks for your help again
NO Osta in PCT, it can be suppressive. You'll need a strong, reliable natural test booster like Ultra Male (1 cap daily for 30 days), stacked with E-Control (3 caps daily, doses spread out) for at least 30 days.

NO Osta in PCT, it can be suppressive. You'll need a strong, reliable natural test booster like Ultra Male (1 cap daily for 30 days), stacked with E-Control (3 caps daily, doses spread out) for at least 30 days.

Awesome, thank you for your help

Haha not tryna troll but e control and erase have the same ingredient
E-Control has the added benefits of N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (250 mg per cap) and Cholorophytum Borivilanium (75% Extract) (250mg per cap). Always check labels.:)

Back