• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Any Stack for Females?

Lala

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, I did a cycle of Halo once in the past and miss it. Osta didn't really do it for me and made me feel "not good" so I'm wondering if there is anything else you have for females that is like halo now that it seems to be gone from everywhere.

Thanks!

lala~

So I am ready to start my second cycle ever.

I did Osta but stopped early due to headaches. I tried Halo and it was great at about 10-15 mg a day.

5a-Laxogen I have never heard of, what can be expected for a female? At what dose compared to Halo should I run it? Will I need a PCT?

My diet is under control, I want size added but generally to my lower body, but but also like to lean out some.

Obviously I want to minimize side effects, what kind of sides (liver damage?) would this have?

I have looked at a sarm called Rad-140 but information is very limited and I hoped you guys here at IMG had it because everything I have run before was through IMG. Any thoughts on Rad-140?

Thank you!

So I am ready to start my second cycle ever.

I did Osta but stopped early due to headaches. I tried Halo and it was great at about 10-15 mg a day.

5a-Laxogen I have never heard of, what can be expected for a female? At what dose compared to Halo should I run it? Will I need a PCT?

My diet is under control, I want size added but generally to my lower body, but but also like to lean out some.

Obviously I want to minimize side effects, what kind of sides (liver damage?) would this have?

I have looked at a sarm called Rad-140 but information is very limited and I hoped you guys here at IMG had it because everything I have run before was through IMG. Any thoughts on Rad-140?

Thank you!

The Ultra Leaning and Hardening Stack may be perfect for you; it contains Nor-Andro which is stronger than Laxogen but still female friendly: http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product/ultra-leaning-hardening-stack/ All of the individual product info can be found under our complete supplements listing. DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15

Last edited:
Back