• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Hi all I just purchased deca drol

frogsak1

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all I am 30 yr 96 kg 12 % Bf been training for 2 yrs on 4+ 5 day splits
So I just purchased the
1 x IronMagLabs Deca-drol Max 8 week cycle

2 x IronMagLabs Ultra Male Rx

How would I run this cycle
Fingers crossed it all makes it through customs
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343198612.230042.jpg

I always recommend some organ support like imls.acs....if you didnt get any grab some milk thistle or liv52.....take the deca.drol as recommend on the bottle..thats always a safe bet...

Did you purchase the Deca by itself or the stack?
If you bought the IML Deca Drol Max 8-week Cycle Stack thethen you should have everything you need to succesfully run the cycle.
Follow IML's guide below:

PRODUCTS NEEDED:

Deca-Drol Max- 1 Bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle

----------------------------------

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Deca-Drol Max - 3 caps daily (1 cap taken 3 times daily)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

If you didn't buy the stack then use the Ultra male Rx 1 cap daily and like the "neck" said, don't excede 6 wks" ,also like 's2h" said get a liver support.

how can you not excede 6 weeks since it's supposed to be taken first 4 and last 4 weeks? Is 8 weeks max?

Your right bamafan11; My bad. These are the directions as posted on the site:

Suggested Use:

As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily with food. Do not exceed two (2) capsules in any 24 hour time period. Do not use this product for more than 8 weeks.

Note: Its not advised to take more than 1 capsule daily unless you weigh over 250lbs.

Warnings:

Do not exceed the recommended dose. This product should not be used by anyone under the age of 21. Do no use if pregnant or nursing, or if you are at risk of, or being treated for diabetes or high blood pressure. Consult your health care professional before using any dietary supplements.

Enjoy the Deca-drol...I used it last year during my offseason training and enjoyed it throughly. I stacked it with the Halo Extreme and it kept me vascular and hard even during Thanksgiving and Christmas meal time!

So I will need to take a pct after this cycle ?? I only ask because I can't get any from the doc and customs is tight in aus is there any thing else that will do the job once I have done the cycle ??

I always recommend some organ support like imls.acs....if you didnt get any grab some milk thistle or liv52.....take the deca.drol as recommend on the bottle..thats always a safe bet...

I don't know if its the same with deca drol as with superdrol But don't add to much milk thistle because it will lessen the effect of the compound. But yes def acs and liv52

www.theanabolicinsider.com

So I will need to take a pct after this cycle ?? I only ask because I can't get any from the doc and customs is tight in aus is there any thing else that will do the job once I have done the cycle ??

With Deca-drol it is not 100% necessary but it couldn't hurt. With Metha-drol PCT is a MUST.

With Deca-drol it is not 100% necessary but it couldn't hurt. With Metha-drol PCT is a MUST.

Agreed. It's just like insurance just in case.

I don't know if its the same with deca drol as with superdrol But don't add to much milk thistle because it will lessen the effect of the compound. But yes def acs and liv52

Ok I have got my hands on some tamoxifen citrate 20 mg tabs how many will I need to take a day and for how long

Also what is. Def,acs, liv52 I know it's some sort of table but can you please give me there full names

Liv52=himilayan livercare . Acs=ironmag labs advanced cycle support. And def=definitely... But I abbreviate cause I'm usually illiterate lol.

I remember hearing YEARS ago, to take milk thistle and orals 4 hours apart. I've followed that rule ever since and I'm always surprised that no one ever mentions that issue....started thinking it was bullshit.

Hi guy so deca drol arived today but the wife wants another child . Should I wait intill she is prego before I start on this cycle or does it not matter

Hi guy so deca drol arived today but the wife wants another child . Should I wait intill she is prego before I start on this cycle or does it not matter

Should not matter at all...my Wife got pregnant just after I finished 4 weeks of deca-drol.

I remember hearing YEARS ago, to take milk thistle and orals 4 hours apart. I've followed that rule ever since and I'm always surprised that no one ever mentions that issue....started thinking it was bullshit.

Any idea why milk thistle would affect the potentcy of an oral supplement?

I've heard this too that the compounds in milk thistle that removes some of the potency/product of orals. That's why I always use liv52 or LiverCare from Himalaya. Good stuff.

Just ran a Google search about taking milk thistle and orals hours apart. Lots of threads about it with a mix of bro-science and factual studies. Consensus seems to be that milk thistle is beneficial, but yes...take it 4 hours apart from your other orals. Google, my friends!:cool:

Ok do my novedex arrived 20 mg tabs I am on the Iml 8 week deca drol cycle when would I start taking the novedex how much would I take and for how long ??

At the start of my topic I was asking about pct with the drol. I now understand that the 8 week stack is not 8 weeks of getting big pills . its 4 weeks of getting big pills and 4 weeks of pct does this sound right ?????

Enjoy the Deca-drol...I used it last year during my offseason training and enjoyed it throughly. I stacked it with the Halo Extreme and it kept me vascular and hard even during Thanksgiving and Christmas meal time!

Just a question did u add the halo extreme to a deca drol cycle or the deca drol to a halo cycle ??

Well there's a baby on the way so now it's time to start my cycle yeeeeerhhhhaaaarrrrrrr

I've been saying it for months. The deca drol and halo extreme stack is insane! You looking for lean quality gains with no risk of any aromitization That's it
Halo extreme is my staple supplement really with anything. I'm addicted to those blood filling pumps I get in and outside the gym all day long.

Back