• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super Epi-Andro dosing question

chambs1

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, starting a 5 week run of Cyanostane (2 caps daily), Super Epi-Andro (4 caps daily?) and M-Sten (2 caps daily). I would like to know: what is the optimal range for dosing Super Epi-Andro? I've ran the original at both 6 caps and 8 caps, previously. I always felt like 8 caps was overkill (since 6 caps hits like a truck lol), not to mention rough on the wallet, even with the old buy 3 get 1 free and holiday sales. Since the new version has a 30% bio-availability increase over regular epi-andro, would 4 caps ~ 6 caps old blend? Thanks.

I'm limited on my supply of Cyanostane which is why I'm only dosing it at 2 caps for 5 weeks.

Hey, starting a 5 week run of Cyanostane (2 caps daily), Super Epi-Andro (4 caps daily?) and M-Sten (2 caps daily). I would like to know: what is the optimal range for dosing Super Epi-Andro? I've ran the original at both 6 caps and 8 caps, previously. I always felt like 8 caps was overkill (since 6 caps hits like a truck lol), not to mention rough on the wallet, even with the old buy 3 get 1 free and holiday sales. Since the new version has a 30% bio-availability increase over regular epi-andro, would 4 caps ~ 6 caps old blend? Thanks.

I'm limited on my supply of Cyanostane which is why I'm only dosing it at 2 caps for 5 weeks.
I'm definitely enjoying Super Epi-Andro at 4 caps daily. I mentioned in another thread that it still gives off the hard, dry effect, but my muscles seem to be fuller on this new Super version.

Yeah 4-6 caps ED seems to be super effective.

I have not gone up to 8 yet..but would not be opposed to it!!

All right. Cool. Thanks for the swift replies!

Yeah 4-6 caps ED seems to be super effective.

I have not gone up to 8 yet..but would not be opposed to it!!

Wesley, you should do a log with Super Epi-Andro and compare it to the older Epi-Andro, to evaluate it at doses of 4,6 & 8 each day.

Wesley, you should do a log with Super Epi-Andro and compare it to the older Epi-Andro, to evaluate it at doses of 4,6 & 8 each day.

I'd love to if I had time.

With my PT clients I have had beyond sucess with 2-300mgs od Super Epi andro ED.

I have been on epi andro, out of the last 24 months....maybe 18 months combined. I live on it, love it...swear by it.

Stuff is amazing. And for HRT patients, its that much better.

Epiandro is my fav. compound ever. Anavar is my second.

I'd love to if I had time.

With my PT clients I have had beyond sucess with 2-300mgs od Super Epi andro ED.

I have been on epi andro, out of the last 24 months....maybe 18 months combined. I live on it, love it...swear by it.

Stuff is amazing. And for HRT patients, its that much better.

Epiandro is my fav. compound ever. Anavar is my second.

Wesley, thanks for the dosing information on the Super Epi Andro

Back