• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Hi lady's my wife has asked me to ask

frogsak1

Registered
Reaction score
She is 30 yr 67 kg and trains 3 times a week with heaps of cardio
She is trying to loose the babe belly but it's just not happening and for some reason she can't drink shakes

Have you any suggestions

Hi. I just had a baby 10 months ago and I've been back to my pre-pregnancy weight & clothes since around May.

1st- she needs to take a look at her whole program. Not being able to drink shakes is irrelevant. What is her diet like? Does she know exactly what she is comsuming? Calories, fat, carbs, protein....

2nd- my time is very limited as well with the new baby. I also only train 3x per week, I do cardio 4-5 times per week. I started low then progressivly worked my way up to about 40min. Heaps of cardio is not the answer. If you start with 45 of cardio, see results then stall...what are you going to do? 2hrs of cardio? That's just not necessary.

Same with diet, if you immeditaly cut your calories too much, what are you going to do?

Get some more info on what she's doing. That is the best way to help. And congrats on the new baby!!

As zodiac said have to take a hard look at her diet as most times is the cause of weight loss or gain. Then her workout routine. Lastly has she had her hormone levels and thyroid checked? This from my experience is a huge factor in ladies.

Wow lots of great in I will pass it on and lets see what happens thanks again

Diet and/or hormones is a likely place to look..

Hi. I just had a baby 10 months ago and I've been back to my pre-pregnancy weight & clothes since around May.

1st- she needs to take a look at her whole program. Not being able to drink shakes is irrelevant. What is her diet like? Does she know exactly what she is comsuming? Calories, fat, carbs, protein....

2nd- my time is very limited as well with the new baby. I also only train 3x per week, I do cardio 4-5 times per week. I started low then progressivly worked my way up to about 40min. Heaps of cardio is not the answer. If you start with 45 of cardio, see results then stall...what are you going to do? 2hrs of cardio? That's just not necessary.

Same with diet, if you immeditaly cut your calories too much, what are you going to do?

Get some more info on what she's doing. That is the best way to help. And congrats on the new baby!!

Excellent post ^^^

Do I get her to get a blood test to find out about the hormones

Yep...you can start with her pcp or ob/gyn and if theres abnormal thyroid or hormone levels in the bw they will either script her or refer her to a endo that specializes in thyroid and reproductive medicine for women...if you have any questions about the bw or anything..lmk...have delt with alot of females with hormone/thyroid issues...

How far postpardum is she? If she's still within 1yr of having the baby then her hormone levels are still trying to get to normal, if she breast fed, then that would add to it as well.

While you are waiting to get her into the doc, have her start making diet, training and cardio changes.

Yer it's getting better diet changed
And she needed some female hormones

Back