• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

TripleOT's sponsored IML dream and grow experience

TripleOvertime

Registered
Reaction score
Big shoutout to HeavyIron and the IML crew for continuing to support sponsored logs with their quality products.
I have been interested in this product since before it was even released. Read the write up on it a while back and was immediately interested in its benefits. I have a few different reasons for my interest in this log. First and foremost my sleep, or lack there of I should say. I work a physically demanding job and am beat at the end of the day between work and training. I fall asleep easily but a few short hours later I will wake up and stir around, fall back asleep for a while and wake back up. Its a continual battle to stay asleep as I should. Also, it would be great to not wake my wife up multiple times a night like she does. She wakes everytime I do and its a bummer she is drug into my sleeping habits just because of my struggles. For her to sleep well at night would be great. Out of this product I am really hoping for some extra growth to go along with it. Not a huge factor, but if it goes along with it then thats fanastic.
Like always, my product arrived fast. IML has always been on top of shipping times. Never once have I seen an IML product that wasnt appealing to the eye, this product is no different. Great design and colors. really like the unique outer seal with the IML logo on it, pretty slick.
I will be starting this product tonight at one cap and going up accordingly. I have big hopes for this product and Im sure it will deliver just like every other IML product I have tried for years now.
Once again, I much appreciate this opportunity Heavy. Perhaps if I get enough followers and interest I will post more pics with other IML gear in it as the log continues. Follow along, lets find out together what this product is all about.

Hey Trip, great to see you as always! Enjoy your dream n grow! My advice is drink alot of water/gatorade before bed, and keep some nearby. Your dreams are gonna kick ass man, its alot of fun.

Hey Trip, great to see you as always! Enjoy your dream n grow! My advice is drink alot of water/gatorade before bed, and keep some nearby. Your dreams are gonna kick ass man, its alot of fun.
My man Chez. Ways nice seeing you around. It's been a while. Hope all is well.
Damn brother, pretty sure you have the best logger pic of anyone!

Haha!
haha. Hoping some of the PHF guys follow with more pics to compete. Perhaps I'll post more with other IML products later on.

56288b2e5b1b470fa56a24642fcae2af.jpg

BAM!! Nice work Chez. You always pull through with the woman.

First dose last night went as planned. Took one pill about 30 minutes before bed. Felt a little euphoria from what I would guess was the work of the kratom. Before I knew it I was out. I did wake up a few times during the night as usual but the difference here was I would get up take a piss and grab something to drink the pass the eff out in no time at all. Generally it takes me a while to fall back asleep once I get up. This was frickin fantastic to get back to sleep in no time at all. Dreams... I don't remember them but the wife said she caught me a few different times mumbling something so I must have had something gong on in my sleep lol. Woke up feeling awake, which was nice. I'm guessing the effects of this will only get stronger, but for the first dose of it the fact that I passed back out after waking up was significant. Enjoyable product so early in the bottle. Looking forward to the rest of it.

The last two nights have been note worthy. Still at one pill a night. I used to wake up some. 3,4 sometimes 5-6 times a night then struggle to get back to sleep. What I've noticed so far is the euphoria after dosing and then falling asleep soon after, which is exactly what I was hoping for. Now I'm waking up once, maybe twice a night to down some water and crashing back to sleep almost immediately after. This is exactly what I was hoping for from this product. I am noticing my dreams more often. I only can remember very short parts of them but they are there. My wife had immediately noticed the difference also as she hasn't been waking up along with me. This is huge for us. It's often that sometime people get fooled by a placebo during their run with a new product, but that isn't even a factor here. The deep sleep and comfort are there indeed. Also to note, I wake up ready for the day and feel great due to the fact of the increased sleep. Will continue to update often. So far, so good.

Thanks for following Chez.
Some deep sleep last night. Woke up twice to drink some water and take a piss. Felt back asleep quick like after waking. No doubt there is improved sleeping going on. One pill is doing work, will probably continue with one the remainder of the week then up it to 2/night. Still haven't been able to fully remember my dreams but they are there so says my wife and me talking in my sleep.

Was up and out fairly late last night and forgot to dose before bed. Fell asleep right away as usual but woke up multiple times and took a while to get back to sleep each time. The struggle without dream and grow is real. Won't be forgetting them again! It's an amazing product to be able to notice a night and day difference compared to eating that pill or not. Still doing one pill tonight as it hadn't let me down yet, hoping for great sleep tonight. Will update tomorow.

Caught some Z's again last night. Almost too good of sleep it seems, woke up groggy and wanted to fall back asleep. Feels good to be able to fall back asleep if I wake up during the night. Still hoping to remember my dreams sometime soon. Wife has reported an increase in snoring, which is seemingly tell tale of deeper sleep, although she is kinda pissy about it as it wakes her up. What's a guy to do? Yep, keep getting that sleep and pissing off the wife it is lulz.

My wife will wake me up and tell me im snoring, like wtf bitch

I wake up groggy too, but it feels nice. I just have to make sure my clothes are ready the night before because im brain dead in the morning

Yeah why the eff can't they let a guy snore in peace and mind their own affairs?!

Traveled out of town this weekend which is usually a nightmare trying to get sleep in a bed other than mine. Made sure I had my dream and grow with me to make the best of it. This product did not fail me. Was able to get a generous amount of sleep which is amazing. I couldn't tell you the last time I was able to get a good night sleep when traveling. Only downside, as mentioned before, is apparently my snoring has continued to be steady and loud according to my wife. I'm about to buy her her own damn bottle of dream and grow to sleep through my snoring!
All in all I'm pretty impressed so far with this product, it has done exactly what I was hoping to do. Lookng forward to seeing what 2/day can do.

More of the same lately. Good deep sleep with less waking up and faster falling back asleep. Extra bonus lately is I have remembered small parts of my dreams finally. Totally random and wierd stuff, but the fact that I can wake up and remember bits and pieces is huge. Seems as if this product gets better by the day. A must try for all who struggle with sleep.

More of the same lately. Good deep sleep with less waking up and faster falling back asleep. Extra bonus lately is I have remembered small parts of my dreams finally. Totally random and wierd stuff, but the fact that I can wake up and remember bits and pieces is huge. Seems as if this product gets better by the day. A must try for all who struggle with sleep.

Excellent! This is great feedback sir!

My man Chez, I call em how I see em brother. This product deserves some welll deserved praise.

Dream and grow is the real deal for sleep enhancement. Traveling again and I've never been able to sleep this well while away from my own bed. Starting to remember more bits and pieces of dreams as I continue. Enjoyable product that keeps getting better it seems.

Results are still consistant at pill per night. Deep sleep is unmistakable along with crashing asleep within minutes of my head hitting the pillow. For the sake of science I am upping it to two pills starting tonight for the remainder of the bottle. A must have for those who struggle with sleep. I imagine this would help while running tren significantly.

Been a few days on 2/night. No doubt there is an increase in sleep, dreams and falling asleep fast. Although I am waking up a little more groggy and tired it does seem. Perhaps a coincidence? Not certain yet, but will continue to dose at 2 and update with results

Still thrilled with this product. At 2/night it is lights out and intense dreaming. Deepest sleep I've had in a long time. Nearing the last few days of my bottle. Going to buy some more and use it as it's needed in the future. Keeps getting better and better.

Two more nights of this gem of a product left. Dream and grow is still doing work in everything it's said to be. Will finish off the last two nights and give a final review on this product.

Back