• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Finishing touches on my cycle

Igetbackpumps

Registered
Reaction score
Hey all, I am new here to iron mag labs and I must say this site is SUPER helpful, so thanks to all that help others out!

I could use a couple tips/help on my Cycle.

currently it looks like this: super dmz rx 2.0. Lecheck cycle armor for my liver, e-control and nolva.

week 1-4: SDMZ 2.0 rx
week 1-8: cycle armor (liver support), nolva 20/20/20/20 ED
week 5-8: IML E- control, continuing with nolva 20/20/20/20 ED.

currently that's all that I have. I Am curious as to if I need to order PCT online, or if I can get it locally at like stack'd, gnc, or something like that. Is that possible? Also if anyone has any pointers on my current cycle or any suggestions on changing something up, please feel free to help!

You won't find nolva in GNC or any other vitamin shop so you'll have to look elsewhere.

I would also suggest running 4-andro while on cycle with SDMZ 2.0.

I have Nolva. I was just curious as to what's good to use for PCT. And I'll look into that

I'm also considering Ultra Male Rx or 4-andro. If you to pick one of these too which would you choose? Are they both necessary or can I just get one with what I currently have? Anyone that can help, would be awesome!

Before you start a cycle you REALLY need to understand everything. First, nolva (tamoxifen) IS for PCT, it just so happens that you can use it on cycle to prevent gyno, same goes for E-Control. An ideal OTC PCT would be 1 cap daily of Ultra Male and 3 caps daily of E-Control ( doses spread out ). 4-Andro is a PH, NOT a product used for PCT.

Thanks! I know that neither ultra male or 4-andro are PH. Is there anything that I really need to take on cycle with my SDMZ other than my cycle armor? I may take nolva EOD 40/20/20 I think I have my PCT figured out. I am going to take E-control 3 times daily (during PCT, and 1 ultra male daily for (PCT) so now I am just curious if I need anything else during Cycle? Itll look something like this,

week 1-4: 1 SDMZ 2.0 rx
week 1-8: cycle support (ED), Nolva, (EOD 40/20/20)
week 5-8: e-control (3caps ED) Nolva(40/20/20), ultra male rx (1 cap daily)

now im just curious if I need ANYYYTHING else during my on cycle. Because I think my PCT should be good.

Thanks! I know that neither ultra male or 4-andro are PH. Is there anything that I really need to take on cycle with my SDMZ other than my cycle armor? I may take nolva EOD 40/20/20 I think I have my PCT figured out. I am going to take E-control 3 times daily (during PCT, and 1 ultra male daily for (PCT) so now I am just curious if I need anything else during Cycle? Itll look something like this,

week 1-4: 1 SDMZ 2.0 rx
week 1-8: cycle support (ED), Nolva, (EOD 40/20/20)
week 5-8: e-control (3caps ED) Nolva(40/20/20), ultra male rx (1 cap daily)

now im just curious if I need ANYYYTHING else during my on cycle. Because I think my PCT should be good.
4-Andro IS a PH. Anyways, the cycle you have laid out now is fine, although I would just go ahead and run nolva everyday through PCT. Discount code: ebfitness15

Back