• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

DMZ after Halo/Cyano Stack

bamafan11

Registered
Reaction score
I was on Halo for 6 weeks and Cyano for 4 weeks, then on the PCT for 4 weeks. I am about to be through with my PCT and want to start the DMZ.
I was on everything IML said to be on...
ON CYCLE was:
Halo
Cyano
Ultra Male
Matrix
ACS
other sups

PCT was:
Ultra Male
Serm
Matrix
E control

My question is how long do I have to wait after my pct to begin the dmz and since i took everything for basically 10 weeks (ultra male and matrix and ACS), if I start the dmz immediately should I leave out some things until week 2 or 3 into the dmz cycle?

Rule of thumb is equal time on cycle and pct, to time off before you begin another. So if you did 10wk cycle plus pct you looking at 14wks off before the next one. Try osta rx while off to hold gains.

I hate I have to wait that long to start another cycle, I seem to have lost a lot of my strength and mass that I built up already...

I feel you man, but until you have done at least 3-4 cycles would I consider bridging.

I feel you man, but until you have done at least 3-4 cycles would I consider bridging.
why is this? Is osta something I should not do unless i'm 3-4 cycles in also? Just looking for that extra edge while not on cycle...looking to add osta to my 3rd week pct and then doing a bridge of osta only for 4 weeks, then 2 weeks off everything then another cycle...would that be ok?

Not referring to not using osta, referring to bridging. You should add in the osta, but as far as bridging meaning on cycle for 6wks, pct with osta being added at the last 2 weeks, ran for 8 weeks, then into another cycle and so on, would be a bit to much right imo. Body needs to have time to build up to this and throwing to much on it at one time could hurt you in the long run. So with that being said, you could add the osta in during pct or after and run it for 6-8wks but still need to follow time off until your body has built up to the rate of bridging.

ill do that then and spend a few weeks off everything except acs and stuff. Thanks for the help.

No worries bro, that's what we are here for!

First off, no matter what you use whether it be PH or aas you will might loose some weight and size, most of it water weight and maybe a little bit of muscle. The problem for most is that when they cycle off, they begin to eat like crap, workout regime isn't the same on cycle and will cause you to loose a lot of the gains made. When I finally made the commitment to do this seriously I went balls out on my diet and workout routine. In other words I watch what I eat in order to train with it to make me successful and keep gaining. As long as your diet and workout regime is in order and you don't have lapses of time where you go off the beaten path per say you will keep most if not all your gains. You have to keep to the grind whether on or off cycle in order to keep growing.

Back