• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Push 50's Super DMZ 2.0 Log

Push50

Registered
Reaction score
This is my first log with IML but not my first time using PH’s. I'll try to update my log as frequently as possible, the goal is biweekly, but weekly as a minimum. I am looking at a cycle start date of July 30th.

I am 46 Years Old - 5'6” @ 180lbs withdaily fluctuations of 1-1.5 lbs.
Chest- 46” Biceps- 14” Quads- 21.5” Calves- 14.5” Forearms- 10.25”
Bench - 225 Squat - 250 Deadlift (Straight leg-215)( bentleg – 270)

Some areas of focus during my logging will be mood prior to workout, after workout and when around otherpeople, i.e. Work and home. The other obvious areas of focus will be strength, weight and mass gains. Looking to add a both mass and strength while on this cycle, and it wouldn’t hurt my feeling to gain some vascularity in the process, my target weight is 200Lbs.

My average water intake is 1-1.5 gallons per day more if the predominance of my workday is spent outside. I do not drink soda or processed juices, I have 2 cups of coffee a week, 1 regular 1 decaf and only onmy rest day, I do however drink 1 cup of black or green tea a day.

My caloric intake is between 4000-5500 calories a day. I eat fresh fruits and vegetables and stay away from canned and boxed foods in an attempt to control my sodium as well as preservative intake.

I go to the gym 6 days a week, working one muscle group each day Monday through Friday and using Saturdays as my “I need to hit this muscle group twice a week”, day. My average workout time is at 5am and typically on a fast. I work out from1-1.5 hours per day.

I'll be doing the stack as suggested on IML's website

PRODUCTS NEEDED:
Super-DMZ Rx - 1 bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle
----------------------------------
FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Super-DMZ Rx Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
----------------------------------
LAST 4 WEEKS:
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

In addition tothe IML Stack I will be taking:
Multi Vitamin -1Daily
Fish Oil- 1 Daily
L-Arginine-1000mg/TID
L-Taurine-1000mg/ TID
Glucosamine w/Chondroitin w/ 5 Loxin- 1500mg/1250mg/100mg
Twin Labs BCAA(L-Isoleucine 500mg, L-Lucien 1000mg, L-Valine 500mg)
Protein Isolate

I am always open to suggestions andconstructive criticism, always mindful that noting is set in stone and thatthere are others out there with more experience than me.

Last edited:
looking forward to your log man..u got a good stack layed out, good luck!

This is going to be good.

In brother

Looking forward to your progress as well. You're putting down the calories, that's for sure! Damn!

I weighed in at the gym on Saturday @ 179.1 lbs. Started my cycle on Sunday the 29th in the am.

Monday- weighed in @ 180.6lbs. Great mood throughout my workout and my day at work. I know that it’s mostly physiological but my max on bench has been 225 x 2-3 and I hit 225 x 4 the 225 x 5.

Tuesday - weighed in @ 181.2 pre work out mood was a little melancholy, but after I started working out my mood spiked and I felt great. Noticing that I am a little more vascular today. Great mood throughout the day and slept like a baby.

Wednesday - weighed in @ 182.3 Great mood pre-during and after workout.

Thursday - Weighed in @183.8 Great mood pre-during and after workout. Great work out, didn’t want to leave the gym, even after 2 hours. Straight leg dead lift 225 x 8
single arm row 120 x 8

So far I am really impressed with the results that I am having. I understand that the first 6-10 day are usably when you see your lowest gains so I can’t wait to see what my 2nd and 3rd weeks have to offer. I will check back in on Sunday

Awesome bro.

Even on a pre-contest diet and doing an hour + cardio per day, I was still managing to put weight on with the original DMZ, it was crazy! Keep killing it brotha!

ok! week one is gone.
My Friday workout sucked due to working for 10 hours in the heat prior to going to the gym. Mom always said there would be days like that.

Anyway.

Seeing some good strength gains. Monday was chest- Hit 225 x 8 on bench and 90's on dumb bell bench. Tuesday is shoulder and they have been unremarkable so i am hitting the gym on sundays to hit shoulders twice a week.
I weighed in on Saturday @ 186.4 so i have had weight gain of 7.3 lbs in my first week. Even people at wotk have noticed that I have put on some extra size, thats awesome.

My pre workout, workout and post workout mood has been great, my wife even made the comment the other day that I seemed more "Up-Beat" then usual. The only downside that I have found is that there are times when I dont want to eat. Its a hell of a lot harder to take in 4-5000 calories when your eating clean because it takes more food. So I picked up Dymatize Super Mass Gainer to help me with the calories and I split it into two shakes so that breaks it down to 640 cal plus the milk at 300 so by having two I only need to take in about another 300 cal and thats a lot easier. So far though, Great product, great gains and I'm just 3 days in to my second week.

Man bubba I feel you on the sun beat down. Being a drill sergeant and having to work in the heat all day long and working out are two enemies always at war. However when you pay for supplements you feel you have to go because you paid for it and have to go get it. Be careful out there man.

How are the workouts going?

Workouts are going great, never want to leave the gym. Had some strength increases, but started haveing some low back and arm pumps today, at the gym and at work. Thinking about incraseing my L-Taurine to twice a day to see if that helps. Also I am entertaining the thought that even though I drink 1.5 - 2 gals of water a day, because i work outside, my water intake may be low. Any feed back on releiving the pumps a little is appreciated.

Take 2,000-3,000mgs of Taurine per day, that should do the trick but it will take a few days to kick in.

@ SVTO3DAL- Sounds Great! Thanks for the advice.

Today I hit legs. Low back pmps still there, started after my first 3 sets of squats. Pushed through them though and hit a couple personal records.

Bent Leg Dead Lift- 325 x 2 up from 270 x 6

Squats 275 x 6 up from 250

Toe Raises on Standing Squat Machice- 950 x 8 up from 720 x 10-12

Squat press 1000 x 6 this is up from 540 x 10, I never had the confidence to push further but I sure as hell do now.

Awesome workout!! Had to literally force my self to leave the gym, of course I love working my legs, its such a rush!!!!

Awesome bro, keeping kicking it!

My weight gain through my second week was not as impressive as the first. I only gained 2.5 lbs. But that brings me up to 10lbs gained in two weeks, still not bad. Some of the lack of weight gain is probably due to decreases in intake. It just get to a point where eating is a chore. I have started using the Dymatize Super Mass Gainer 2 x a day, will see if that helps.
But my strength gains are continuing to increase.

Bench is up- 225x10 250x3
Dumdbell Bench 90's x10 95's x 4

Mood has been great at home and at work, however I have noticed a little more aggitation when I out on the road. I contribute most of this to nondriving fools on the road and not the SDMZ.

All in all a good secound week

My weight gain through my second week was not as impressive as the first. I only gained 2.5 lbs. But that brings me up to 10lbs gained in two weeks, still not bad. Some of the lack of weight gain is probably due to decreases in intake. It just get to a point where eating is a chore. I have started using the Dymatize Super Mass Gainer 2 x a day, will see if that helps.
But my strength gains are continuing to increase.

Bench is up- 225x10 250x3
Dumdbell Bench 90's x10 95's x 4

Mood has been great at home and at work, however I have noticed a little more aggitation when I out on the road. I contribute most of this to nondriving fools on the road and not the SDMZ.

All in all a good secound week

You don't need gear to have road rage lol!

It may not be the sd2.0 as far as the road rage...i have seen alot more idiots on the road as of late...first back pump.post i have seen with sd2.0...bump the taurine and water....also try a gatorade first thing in the am and once in the pm....with h2o all.day long....

You don't need gear to have road rage lol!

No but I notice my patience (or lack thereof) is greatly reduced shortly after taking my DMZ. I get aggravated VERY quickly with stupidity and lack of courtesy, especially on the road.

So the end of my 3rd week on cycle at weigh in i was at 193.8 lbs. up 4.7 lbs. This puts me at 14.7 lbs. gained . As i stated in ai previous post, my bench is up to 250, dumbell bench is now up to 100's x 6 , bent legacy dead is at 350 x 4. My weight gain hasn't. Been as i hoped but satisfying. What i have been impressed by is my strength gains. I am by now means as big as a lot of the guys at the gym but size to strength i feel like i hold my own. Its such a rush too go into the gym,grab two 100lbs.dumdbells roll back on a bench and knock out 6 reps or better. I saw the results my boys had on the original sdmz and i can tell ya i am totally impressed. I still have one more week and my post cycle but i am already planning my next cycle. Lookin at the halo/canyo stack. IML is awesome and iwill definately be cycleing through a number of their products before i am done. Mood and drive have been great, no aggression and great motivation.

Last edited:
My final week on cycle was not what I had hoped for. This is not due to the SDMZ 2.0 or my desire to hit the gym. In the middle of week 3 i was hit head on by an underage driver transporting open container. Not sure if she was drinking but thats irrelevant to the cycle. X rays didnt show anything so i pushed on through week 3 and with increased pain in my right ankle and saw some good gains for the week. Had an Mri shot that friday with results back on tuesday. Severed my tibialFibular ligament and some smaller tears to two others. Had surgery the 28th and im pushing towards recovery. Total nonweight bearing for 2 weeks so im not sure where my gains will end up but im hopeing for the best.

Over all my cycle was great, I think it really sucks that there are guys out here that will never have the opprutunity to run th 2.0. Awesome awesome product. So my strength gains through week 3 are my end results with the exception of bench since i worked chest. Bench is up 250x7 and 275x2. Dumb bell bench is at 100'sx10.
Biceps@ 15.5" up from 14"
Forearms @ 11" up .75"
Calves @15.75" up 1.25"
Quads @23" up 1.5"
Final weight at the end of week 4 was 201lbs. Up from 180, so a 21 lb. increase.
So the way i see it it was a great cycle i just wish i could have hit my final week hard and heavy.
Recovery and physical therepy the next two months and I will start planning my next cycle for Nov/Dec
Thanks again to IML and Heaveyiron for the opprutunity to log for a great product and a great team.

Last edited:
I would guess that my bf fell some. Reason being, all of my measurments showedd increases except my chest, there i lost 2" and it looks more muscular. How much of a change I'm not sure but my 33jeans fall below my hips now. And thanks for the get wells!

Great detailed log and thanks for sharing!
Sorry to hear about the accident. It seems sometime no matter what we do to take care of ourselves, there is always some form of outside opponent to take you down.
Just heal up and get back too it!!!
I am 42 and will be starting an Halo Extreme/Cyanostane cycle very soon. I took 9 weeks off of training to get a small hernia fixed and now, at 100% better, am back at the gym.
Just make sure to give yourself some proper heal time with your injuries. It is addictive once you see what you can accomplish in the gym, but won't do you any good with plaguing injuries.
Just think next time around, your only gonna be that much better! You accomplished allot!!
Good luck!

Back