• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What to stack with DMZ 4 for strong recomposition

Iamisconstrued

Registered
Reaction score
Also a little curious about the ingredient profile of DMZ 4.0. Just started my cycle 2 days ago so far only taking 2 caps a day. I'm a little cautious because I see that the 4 a dro content is pretty high at 100 mg a cap. The previous 4andro that's not enanthated had a recommendation of 1-2 caps twice a day which would leave it at 200 mgs as a max recommended dosage for a product supposedly not as bioavailable as the super 4 andro in DMZ 4.0. I'm wondering how guys are dosing the 4.0 at up to 6 caps a day (triple the old recommend max dose) and not getting strong estrogen sides? I remember having great results running the old 4 andro at only 2 caps a day with DMZ 2.0. Aside from that I'm curious why the ostarine and laxogenin were thrown in at such low doses given that the product is mainly prohormones.

My main reason for the post though is to determine if it would be better to supplement with more super epi andro or super 1 andro with the DMZ 4.0. I know there's half as much of each as there is the 4 andro in the DMZ. I'm just looking to get as lean and mean as possible, more of a cutting/recomping stack.

Also curious about running it for longer than a month and maybe running some lgd 4033 and mk677 with 4 andro before running a pct

Also a little curious about the ingredient profile of DMZ 4.0. Just started my cycle 2 days ago so far only taking 2 caps a day. I'm a little cautious because I see that the 4 a dro content is pretty high at 100 mg a cap. The previous 4andro that's not enanthated had a recommendation of 1-2 caps twice a day which would leave it at 200 mgs as a max recommended dosage for a product supposedly not as bioavailable as the super 4 andro in DMZ 4.0. I'm wondering how guys are dosing the 4.0 at up to 6 caps a day (triple the old recommend max dose) and not getting strong estrogen sides? I remember having great results running the old 4 andro at only 2 caps a day with DMZ 2.0. Aside from that I'm curious why the ostarine and laxogenin were thrown in at such low doses given that the product is mainly prohormones.

My main reason for the post though is to determine if it would be better to supplement with more super epi andro or super 1 andro with the DMZ 4.0. I know there's half as much of each as there is the 4 andro in the DMZ. I'm just looking to get as lean and mean as possible, more of a cutting/recomping stack.

Also curious about running it for longer than a month and maybe running some lgd 4033 and mk677 with 4 andro before running a pct
The 1-Andro and Epi-Andro in the 4.0 mix can offset any possible estrogen sides from the 4-Andro, but you could always throw in some E-Control if you're nervous. I'm currently running 3 caps of 4.0 daily for at least 6 weeks.

Laxogenin is very good for recovery. The 4.0 combo is very strategic. It has alot of synergy in the combination of ingredients. Depending on your goal you can choose an additional compound.

I have my clients use DMZ 4.0 and extra Super Epi Andro. I find it hardens muscle the best out of any of the andros, so in a body recomp, including lean muscle gain, it in my opinion is an amazing compound to use additional of. So when I run them on DMZ 4.0, I make sure they have a total of 3-400mgs of Super Epi andro total, combined from the existing in the 4.0 and then additional from extra bottles they buy.

It certainly can be $$$..but you have to pay to play, whether it be Anabolics or OTC products..It's all going to have added expenses, just if it's in your budget would be the angle I would look at. Because results wise, it's always worth it, if a user can afford it.

Gonna try the 4.0 at 2 caps a day and just ordered a bottle of epi andro to go with it at 2 caps a day as well. Thinking of throwing in some extra 1 andro as well to make it 200 mgs of all the andros a day like the old andro mass stack.

Gonna try the 4.0 at 2 caps a day and just ordered a bottle of epi andro to go with it at 2 caps a day as well. Thinking of throwing in some extra 1 andro as well to make it 200 mgs of all the andros a day like the old andro mass stack.
Right on; remember to eat and train towards your goal. Enjoy!

Back