• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stack recommendation?

jbingham

Registered
Reaction score
Hi... Haven't been on the forum in a while so not sure the rules on guidance of products that were discontinued but if it's ok...I'm looking for some help on putting together a stack.

Have a few bottles of Halo, DMZ3, 4-Andro and a couple of DMZ and Alpha-1 bottles from a competitor.

Been out of the gym for 3-4 months due to life....Looking to cut body fat quickly and build some good lean mass.

Would the standard Halo & 4-Andro be my best bet for what I'm trying to accomplish or would an M-Sten/4-Andro stack work better?

I've done 3 PH cycles before. Never used Halo before and used M-Sten and didn't feel like it was good as some others.

Favorite stack ever was Epi-Tren + 4-Andro... looking for the most suitable replacement out of what I have or is currently available for purchase....unless there's a treasure trove of Epitren somewhere I'm not aware of.

Thanks for any help.

Halo is great for recomping; I'd stack 3 caps Halo/4 caps of 4-Andro daily for 6 weeks. And if you really want to drop fat fast, drop those cals at least 500 below maintenance; the PHs will let you hold on to muscle during the cut.

Back