• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Metha-drol Extreme stack growing pains

littlehammer

Registered
Reaction score
i have started the metha-drol extreme stack been on it for four days now an have had sickness an my bp has been through the roof . had to stop for a day but I'm going to start back up tomorrow is there something that i can do to make this sickness go away and help me get back on the horse? Any suggestions on what I should/ shouldn't do? :-

i have started the metha-drol extreme stack been on it for four days now an have had sickness an my bp has been through the roof . had to stop for a day but I'm going to start back up tomorrow is there something that i can do to make this sickness go away and help me get back on the horse? Any suggestions on what I should/ shouldn't do? :-

I know this thread is a little old, so you've probably already found the answer, but our Advanced Cycle Support is a great compliment to any cycle, in terms of keeping blood pressure and liver protection in check.

Baby aspirin is also a good choice to help thin the blood.

You need to have your ducks in a row when you run a strong oral like metha-drol.....acs and e-control are a must...some extra liv-52 is wise...tons of water(1-2 gallons ed)..a diet low in sodium espc 86'n any processed foods....no alcohol at all.....some people no matter what cant tolerate certain compounds...so best to be prepared..

1st off what is your:
Body fat%
Diet.
Experience with PH?

This will assist us on helping more in depth.

Back