• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

5-a laxogen

busguy

Registered
Reaction score
How does this product compare to other similar? I mean looking at the description it doesn't test positive for anything. Plus it says it's non hormonal. I'm very interested in this product after my completion of my 3.0 run. I like the idea of it not being hormonal and all that. Does that still need a pet as well? Also how strong is this in comparison to other phs?

How does this product compare to other similar? I mean looking at the description it doesn't test positive for anything. Plus it says it's non hormonal. I'm very interested in this product after my completion of my 3.0 run. I like the idea of it not being hormonal and all that. Does that still need a pet as well? Also how strong is this in comparison to other phs?
It's not a PH and doesn't need a PCT. It's a great product to take anytime, especially during PCT since it aids in recovery and protein synthesis.

Would this be safe to take all the time on a regular basis? And after coming off 3.0 should I incorporate this into the pct or wait until after pct is finished? Didn't know if this product would help aid in the recovery and libido return.
I love the idea of it not being a PH and no pct required as apparently there isn't any possible estrogen rebound.

Is this something that can be taken every day like creatine and bcaas or should it be on and off and back on? If on and off how long off before starting again? I will definitely start on pct

Is this something that can be taken every day like creatine and bcaas or should it be on and off and back on? If on and off how long off before starting again? I will definitely start on pct
It can be taken everyday. Actually, I'd stock up on it now while it's on sale ($39.99, down from $59.99) plus you get the extra discount with the ebfitness15 code!

You guys aren't getting rid of it, are you? I'm wondering why it's so cheap now- need to pick up a bottle for my PCT. It is an awesome product. It definitely compliments a test booster extremely well.

You guys aren't getting rid of it, are you? I'm wondering why it's so cheap now- need to pick up a bottle for my PCT. It is an awesome product. It definitely compliments a test booster extremely well.
Ha, don't think we're getting rid of it...it's still a fairly new product. Plus, we just added it to another one of our stacks. If you check out our product list, you'll see we tend to have at least a couple items on sale.

Back