• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Emergency question! Mid cycle...

Ocarina

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I am half way through my cycle of SDMZ 2.0. It's week 2. I'm having GYNO flare up and I really really want to stop the cycle and use my nolva, and just get off the sh**t. Is it okay to stop a cycle half way through, and start PCT? If not, can someone tell me what will happen to me from stopping a cycle half way through?

It's fine to stop and go right in to PCT.

Shiuld I go ahead and take my PCT for 4 weeks, and then for 2 weeks after that I have 90cap econtrol should I take that for 2 weeks in case of rebound?

Shiuld I go ahead and take my PCT for 4 weeks, and then for 2 weeks after that I have 90cap econtrol should I take that for 2 weeks in case of rebound?
Yup, that's fine

Why does 2.0 have the ability while on cycle to cause gyno while 3.0 doesnt?

Why does 2.0 have the ability while on cycle to cause gyno while 3.0 doesnt?
It shouldn't, but 2.0 was made by a different company, so I really can't speak for them.

Yeah you would think that SDMZ 4.0 & 3.0 would be worse for you than 2.0, because they have more in them! Why is it that you can take up to 3 pills on the 4.0, is that a better PH for you? Maybe I am looking for something that won't cause gyno as bad, and something maybe not as strong as 2.0?

Yeah you would think that SDMZ 4.0 & 3.0 would be worse for you than 2.0, because they have more in them! Why is it that you can take up to 3 pills on the 4.0, is that a better PH for you? Maybe I am looking for something that won't cause gyno as bad, and something maybe not as strong as 2.0?
SDMZ 4.0 is a much safer product because it is made up of non methylated PHs. And as I've stated before, it's often not a product that causes gyno, but how a person's body (hormones) react to that product. My advice for anyone that is deathly afraid of possible gyno, or already know they're prone to gyno, would be to stack PH/PHs with E-Control or tamoxifen.

SDMZ 4.0 is a much safer product because it is made up of non methylated PHs. And as I've stated before, it's often not a product that causes gyno, but how a person's body (hormones) react to that product. My advice for anyone that is deathly afraid of possible gyno, or already know they're prone to gyno, would be to stack PH/PHs with E-Control or tamoxifen.
Gotcha! So for future cycles, stack with e-control 3 daily, tamoxifen for pct!

You can stay on the cycle and run the nolva at 20-40mgs ED. If you are still seeing issues with gyno,pre gyno, you may have elevated prolactin levels.

There is a very common misbelief that only products such as Tren and Deca can increase prolactin, but I will correctly argue with medical experience and labs to show that any Hormonal balance, including msten, and dmz have the potential to increase prolactin levels.

If you have prolactin issues, you will often have swollen glands and lactation is also possible. You can jump on cabaser .5mgs E3d in combo with your nolva ED and/or you can also use Prami or Bromo if need be.

Good luck. And from now on, if you are prone, you must use an anti e the entire time you are on any cycle, or it will simply return.

You should have been running an AI since the start of the cycle. You do not have to jump ship now as long as you have nolva. Start dosing the nolva until the flare up goes away.
The other possibility is you just have fat or water retention flaring up your nipples. Check your diet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Wes, sorry for the bump, I've been busy with college and unable to get back to you. I don't believe I have prolactin issues, but will definitely keep that in mind! Yep. From now on I think I'll do the Sdmz 2.0, run E-control 3 daily. Then for PCT run nolva at 1mg/1mg/.5/.5. Could I honestly just run Nolva at 1mg/1mg/.5/.5each day on cycle and then run it again for PCT at 1/1/.5/.5? I just feel like that would be the best way approach it.

Hey Wes, sorry for the bump, I've been busy with college and unable to get back to you. I don't believe I have prolactin issues, but will definitely keep that in mind! Yep. From now on I think I'll do the Sdmz 2.0, run E-control 3 daily. Then for PCT run nolva at 1mg/1mg/.5/.5. Could I honestly just run Nolva at 1mg/1mg/.5/.5each day on cycle and then run it again for PCT at 1/1/.5/.5? I just feel like that would be the best way approach it.
It's fine to stay on Nolva through cycle and PCT; doctors often prescribe it for months at a time.

Back