• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Timing on Halo Stack

competingat50

Registered
Reaction score
I bought the Halo for Her stack and am confused about timing (hope it is not a blonde moment!)!

The directions say:
Weeks 1-6 - Halo For Her™ - 1-3 capsules per day
Weeks 1-6 - Lean Fuel Extreme™ - 1-2 capsules per day
Weeks 1-8 - Advanced Cycle Support™ - 2 capsules per day
Weeks 1-8 - Essence EFA™ - 2 capsules per day
Weeks 1-8 - Razor Cuts™ - 1-2 capsules per day

I am assuming it is an 8 week cycle and I should start 8 weeks pre-contest taking all supplements. Halo for Her and Lean Fuel Extreme would last until 2 weeks out, and I would take all the rest all the way up to the show. Is that correct?

Yup, that will work. Sometimes users will hold a bit of water on Halo so dropping it before the show is best.

I would start the razor cuts at week 3-4 since water retention is no big deal in the beginning of the prep.

Hi competingat50. I see you're here in Co. I am too! What show are you planning on doing? My husband and I are NPC judges. Let me know if I can help with anything. Best of luck to your at your show!

polygraph testing/Colorado competition

Hi competingat50. I see you're here in Co. I am too! What show are you planning on doing? My husband and I are NPC judges. Let me know if I can help with anything. Best of luck to your at your show!

Hello! I am planning on the The 2012
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]N.P.C GNC NATURAL COLORADO OPEN on October 13th. My 50th bday is several days after the show, and this is my birthday gift to myself. I have not competed since '96 (I placed top 3 in 10 shows over 7 years before that) although I have continued to train consistantly (for the most part haha!). In the past I have done tons of supplementing, and also trained with a Ms. Olympia competitor (Sandy Riddell) but I have never done any steroids or anything illegal. I wanted to be able to say that I did all the work, not what I took! I definitely feel that at almost 50 and 16 years since competing I could use a little additional help if available - so I went ahead and ordered the Halo product and was kind of excited about trying it out - HOWEVER - I am a little freaked out because I just found out that "each Men's Bodybuilding and Women's Physique contestant must pass a thorough 45-minute polygraph examination proving that he/she has not engaged in the use of anabolic steroids, clenbuterol, or synthol at any time during the preceding 36 calendar months". [/FONT]Am I ok to take these products? I know that it says that Halo for Her is an "anabolic agent" - so I am freaked out that it will be an issue and I need know for sure that I can be honest in my polograph and that these products are ok to take without having to be concerned that I am not "natural". Do you know? Any insight from you or any reader would be appreciated! Thanks and have an awesome day!

Halodrol the active ingredient in Halo for Her is technically a pro hormone. Not sure what the rules are but I would ask if a pro hormone is OK before taking it.

Good luck man.

thanks!

Good luck man.

I havent started taking H4H yet, so I am all good with regard to the testing, etc. And prep is coming along fine. Much harder now that a) I am almost 50, and b) I dont own/work in a gym full time. Good thing womens "physique" wants the ladies a little smaller and not so muscular, because I am not as muscular as I was. I was really excited about trying the product, seems to have great reviews. Hoping to hear from "Island Girl" who is an NPC judge - I think she is my best hope of finding out whether I can be honest in my polograph about taking "steroids". I noticed it was her photo on the H4H product, so I am sure she would know!!

Hello! I am planning on the The 2012 N.P.C GNC NATURAL COLORADO OPEN on October 13th. My 50th bday is several days after the show, and this is my birthday gift to myself. I have not competed since '96 (I placed top 3 in 10 shows over 7 years before that) although I have continued to train consistantly (for the most part haha!). In the past I have done tons of supplementing, and also trained with a Ms. Olympia competitor (Sandy Riddell) but I have never done any steroids or anything illegal. I wanted to be able to say that I did all the work, not what I took! I definitely feel that at almost 50 and 16 years since competing I could use a little additional help if available - so I went ahead and ordered the Halo product and was kind of excited about trying it out - HOWEVER - I am a little freaked out because I just found out that "each Men's Bodybuilding and Women's Physique contestant must pass a thorough 45-minute polygraph examination proving that he/she has not engaged in the use of anabolic steroids, clenbuterol, or synthol at any time during the preceding 36 calendar months". Am I ok to take these products? I know that it says that Halo for Her is an "anabolic agent" - so I am freaked out that it will be an issue and I need know for sure that I can be honest in my polograph and that these products are ok to take without having to be concerned that I am not "natural". Do you know? Any insight from you or any reader would be appreciated! Thanks and have an awesome day!

I havent started taking H4H yet, so I am all good with regard to the testing, etc. And prep is coming along fine. Much harder now that a) I am almost 50, and b) I dont own/work in a gym full time. Good thing womens "physique" wants the ladies a little smaller and not so muscular, because I am not as muscular as I was. I was really excited about trying the product, seems to have great reviews. Hoping to hear from "Island Girl" who is an NPC judge - I think she is my best hope of finding out whether I can be honest in my polograph about taking "steroids". I noticed it was her photo on the H4H product, so I am sure she would know!!

omg. Ok! So my laptop went down so I was using my husbands computer last night. I came in here to respond back to you and everytime I hit send, I wasn't able to send my message and I lost everything I typed out. Happened 3x to me! Grrr!!! lol

I so remember Sandy Riddell. Wow, that is so cool you used to train with her! Awesome! Do you remember Drorit Kerns? She competed back in that era as well. She lives here in Co, and made a comeback last year actually. She is competing this weekend at the Tampa Pro.

In my understanding, they will be testing for illegal substances. H4H is over the counter so I'm thinking it should be ok. But just to be on the safe side. Contact Jeff Taylor. He would most certainly have an answer for you. jtaylor@jefftaylor.com

Where do you train at? So exciting to have another Physique girl on board here! Love that!

I won't be judging this show as we have clients competing so I am sure we will see each other back stage

omg. Ok! So my laptop went down so I was using my husbands computer last night. I came in here to respond back to you and everytime I hit send, I wasn't able to send my message and I lost everything I typed out. Happened 3x to me! Grrr!!! lol

I so remember Sandy Riddell. Wow, that is so cool you used to train with her! Awesome! Do you remember Drorit Kerns? She competed back in that era as well. She lives here in Co, and made a comeback last year actually. She is competing this weekend at the Tampa Pro.

In my understanding, they will be testing for illegal substances. H4H is over the counter so I'm thinking it should be ok. But just to be on the safe side. Contact Jeff Taylor. He would most certainly have an answer for you. jtaylor@jefftaylor.com

Where do you train at? So exciting to have another Physique girl on board here! Love that!

I won't be judging this show as we have clients competing so I am sure we will see each other back stage

Ohhhh man, dont you hate that! I am in Real Estate and have wanted to throw my computer MANY times after losing email, contracts, you name it!! Thanks so much for your reply!! I lived in Scottsdale AZ and Sandy was a trainer and a firefighter back then. She trained me and we did the Ms. Galaxy in 96'. I placed 22nd in the obstacle course and 50something in swimwear that year - my goal was to be in the top 50 and I did! Jackie Paisley also worked out at my gym, as did Tony Pearson (remember him - they called him "Jetman" because his lats were huge!) and Vinny Comerford. I do remember Drorit Kerns - I met tons of pro bbldrs as I went to and competed in lots of shows! It is so different now - I wasnt even sure where I fit in! I did contact Jeff Taylor this evening - asked him for a NPC banned substances list since I couldnt find one ANYWHERE on the NPC web site (lame!). Yeah - I think its ok too, but I just thought I should ask - would hate to have done this much work and training and find out my it wasnt! I live in Conifer and train at a little Anytime Fitness. It is nice, very quiet, I just do my thing. BTW - your photo is fab - you look amazing! This competition is very personal for me - turning 50 - I want to be my best. My last show was in 96 before my son was born (he is 13 now). I also have 2 girls, 24 and 25 - and I competed after they were born. I am a little smaller than I was - stuff hurts now that did not ever hurt before - but all in all I am in pretty good shape and I think things are coming along pretty well. Getting a little nervous, wierd, I never was nervous before! Thanks again - I feel pretty comfortable all is fine and I am going to start taking the whole H4H stack next week as I will be 8 weeks out. I sure hope we get to meet sometime, hopefully at the show - that would be nice ;-) I did post a pic on my profile, it doesnt show up on the forum, but maybe you can see it on my profile so you will know who I am! Thanks again - and take care!

Ohhhh man, dont you hate that! I am in Real Estate and have wanted to throw my computer MANY times after losing email, contracts, you name it!! Thanks so much for your reply!! I lived in Scottsdale AZ and Sandy was a trainer and a firefighter back then. She trained me and we did the Ms. Galaxy in 96'. I placed 22nd in the obstacle course and 50something in swimwear that year - my goal was to be in the top 50 and I did! Jackie Paisley also worked out at my gym, as did Tony Pearson (remember him - they called him "Jetman" because his lats were huge!) and Vinny Comerford. I do remember Drorit Kerns - I met tons of pro bbldrs as I went to and competed in lots of shows! It is so different now - I wasnt even sure where I fit in! I did contact Jeff Taylor this evening - asked him for a NPC banned substances list since I couldnt find one ANYWHERE on the NPC web site (lame!). Yeah - I think its ok too, but I just thought I should ask - would hate to have done this much work and training and find out my it wasnt! I live in Conifer and train at a little Anytime Fitness. It is nice, very quiet, I just do my thing. BTW - your photo is fab - you look amazing! This competition is very personal for me - turning 50 - I want to be my best. My last show was in 96 before my son was born (he is 13 now). I also have 2 girls, 24 and 25 - and I competed after they were born. I am a little smaller than I was - stuff hurts now that did not ever hurt before - but all in all I am in pretty good shape and I think things are coming along pretty well. Getting a little nervous, wierd, I never was nervous before! Thanks again - I feel pretty comfortable all is fine and I am going to start taking the whole H4H stack next week as I will be 8 weeks out. I sure hope we get to meet sometime, hopefully at the show - that would be nice ;-) I did post a pic on my profile, it doesnt show up on the forum, but maybe you can see it on my profile so you will know who I am! Thanks again - and take care!

Holy Moly! I am loving our conversation here. All these names brings back cool memories!
Oh sweet. Last show was in 96? What show was that? Have you competed here in Co. yet? My last show before returning back to stage was in '95. Then, like I mentioned, came back in 2006 and competed both in figure and bb'ing (the same situation you're in.) Figure was new so I figured I would fit in figure better since I was always too small for bb'ing , but gave both a shot to see how I would fair. I won both figure and bb'ing. LOL The next year I went to USAs in Figure and was told I was too muscular. That was in 2007. Then in 2008, I did bb'ing at USAs and needed to put on more size. So I was a tweener. Thank goodness for Physique! Found my home.
You know what is so funny? We have almost similar in ages kiddos! I also have 2 girls and 1 boy. Our son is the youngest. He is 13 too (Wow!) and or daughters is 18 and 25! Wow! I am laughing my butt off. And I will be 50 next year.
Have you gotten in touch with anyone to make your suit? Let me know if you need any contacts.
I'll go check out your profile now.

Hi! Yep - so nice to talk to someone who "gets it"! The Ms. Galaxy in 96' was the last one, did the Ms. Arizona that year too and took 1st in Hvyweigt bbldg (I compete at about 136). This is all such a trip - things are so different - I spent some time watching some physique routines on youtube alot "dancier" than before. Guess its all about being more mainstream, right? I have been out of the real bodybuilding loop (as far as the pros) dont even know what the women look like! I do think physique is the right place for me now, although I am feeling a little wimpy lately! I think its the diet and stress of trying to earn a living (yeah, Real Estate sucks!). Was a lot easier when I was in the gym all day! Oh - thats what I did for a living - I owned Health Clubs in AZ. Scottsdale Athletic Club was the biggest. I started here in Denver, owned the Tabor Athletic Club from 86-90 (the whole second floor of the office tower). Loved being in the biz - and it was really conducive to being able to train and eat and do cardio and pose and tan (and, and, and hahah!) - much moreso than now when I am all over the place! I am getting it done, and this last eight weeks is gonna be intense. Going to take the h4h - I did lots of research (have not heard back from Jeff Taylor) and I cant imagine there is an issue. Prohormones are sold at GNC (Gaspari makes similar products to h4h - thats how I found the IronMagLabs site in the first place) so I would believe its fine. I do feel like I could use a little something extra and hoping this will just help keep my energy up while I lose the last 5 or 6 or so pounds! I dont have a suit (have LOTS of old boring ones, remember those?!) so any recommendation would be appreciated. I want something fabulous of course - super sexy! Hey, Im gonna be 50 and looking my best and I want to go all out! That is crazy that are kids are so close in age! It seems as though we have tons to talk about!
My son is kinda wierded out about the whole contest thing right now - he said it is embarassing that his mom is so different. I told him I could be a big fatty and wouldnt that be worse!? I think he is proud but I think its still uncomfortable to him when his friends comment. My girls are super proud and supportive and that is really nice. I have the best boyfriend (of 5 years) who is so great, and thinks I am amazing - which is always a boost! Shooot -
tons to say and no time - gotta try to get a deal negotiated - but lets talk soon. Im not a stalker or a wierdo, its just nice to share with someone who has similar interests/lifestyle/etc. ;-)

Holy Moly! I am loving our conversation here. All these names brings back cool memories!
Oh sweet. Last show was in 96? What show was that? Have you competed here in Co. yet? My last show before returning back to stage was in '95. Then, like I mentioned, came back in 2006 and competed both in figure and bb'ing (the same situation you're in.) Figure was new so I figured I would fit in figure better since I was always too small for bb'ing , but gave both a shot to see how I would fair. I won both figure and bb'ing. LOL The next year I went to USAs in Figure and was told I was too muscular. That was in 2007. Then in 2008, I did bb'ing at USAs and needed to put on more size. So I was a tweener. Thank goodness for Physique! Found my home.
You know what is so funny? We have almost similar in ages kiddos! I also have 2 girls and 1 boy. Our son is the youngest. He is 13 too (Wow!) and or daughters is 18 and 25! Wow! I am laughing my butt off. And I will be 50 next year.
Have you gotten in touch with anyone to make your suit? Let me know if you need any contacts.
I'll go check out your profile now.

Hey - I replied once but I think it got lost - so good thing I copied before I sent - so here it is again just in case you didnt get it!

Hi! Yep - so nice to talk to someone who "gets it"! The Ms. Galaxy in 96' was the last one, did the Ms. Arizona that year too and took 1st in Hvyweigt bbldg (I compete at about 136). This is all such a trip - things are so different - I spent some time watching some physique routines on youtube alot "dancier" than before. Guess its all about being more mainstream, right? I have been out of the real bodybuilding loop (as far as the pros) dont even know what the women look like! I do think physique is the right place for me now, although I am feeling a little wimpy lately! I think its the diet and stress of trying to earn a living (yeah, Real Estate sucks!). Was a lot easier when I was in the gym all day! Oh - thats what I did for a living - I owned Health Clubs in AZ. Scottsdale Athletic Club was the biggest. I started here in Denver, owned the Tabor Athletic Club from 86-90 (the whole second floor of the office tower). Loved being in the biz - and it was really conducive to being able to train and eat and do cardio and pose and tan (and, and, and hahah!) - much moreso than now when I am all over the place! I am getting it done, and this last eight weeks is gonna be intense. Going to take the h4h - I did lots of research (have not heard back from Jeff Taylor) and I cant imagine there is an issue. Prohormones are sold at GNC (Gaspari makes similar products to h4h - thats how I found the IronMagLabs site in the first place) so I would believe its fine. I do feel like I could use a little something extra and hoping this will just help keep my energy up while I lose the last 5 or 6 or so pounds! I dont have a suit (have LOTS of old boring ones, remember those?!) so any recommendation would be appreciated. I want something fabulous of course - super sexy! Hey, Im gonna be 50 and looking my best and I want to go all out! That is crazy that are kids are so close in age! It seems as though we have tons to talk about!
My son is kinda wierded out about the whole contest thing right now - he said it is embarassing that his mom is so different. I told him I could be a big fatty and wouldnt that be worse!? I think he is proud but I think its still uncomfortable to him when his friends comment. My girls are super proud and supportive and that is really nice. I have the best boyfriend (of 5 years) who is so great, and thinks I am amazing - which is always a boost! Shooot -
tons to say and no time - gotta try to get a deal negotiated - but lets talk soon. Im not a stalker or a wierdo, its just nice to share with someone who has similar interests/lifestyle/etc. ;-)​

Yes your message went though the first time. But I've been having problems posting here too, When I try to send my message I get some stupid error message and the last time I lost my reply like 3x. I was not happy. haha

Oh wow. So you were a hvyweight then. What weight are you sitting at right now? How tall again?

Yes WP routines are a lot dancier. More entertaining type. But most importantly, Have fun with it. I usually know my song when I listen to it and my heart goes, YES! haha I've done Candyman by Christina A. And my last routine Lady Marmalade.

You can go to these 2 links for photos at Tampa this weekend.

http://gallery.rxmuscle.com/index.php?contest=54

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?mode=contest&eventcode=1570

You may have to register after looking over a few photos.

Ok so for suit. I have 2 designers you can take a look at. (do you have a facebook?) For WP its cool because you can use your bling bling suit for both pre-j and finals!

This is Tamee Marie:
http://www.facebook.com/tameeme

This is Laura Richards:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Suit-Yourself-Posing-Suits/102415156467054

Message me for more info. I can tell you more. Laura has made 3 of my suits already. And Tamee is making me a new suit coming up.

Who is helping you with posing. We are currently holding posing classes for the Natural Co. Let me know.

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Hi Tracy!

Hope all is well! Sorry I have not been in contact and missed the opportunity to meet when you had a posing class - it was short notice and I already had a day planned. Super busy preparing for this weekend and also working on a very big business venture that is two years in the making and just about ready to go national! Yikes! Anyhow - I have 2 questions for you: 1) do you have any super fantastic top secret remedy for tightening up loose ab skin? I am down to contest weight, and think it all looks pretty good - but after 3 kids the skin on my lower abs is a little loose. Not bad, and if I stand up super straight its fine - but during my posing routine there may be a few moments where I would wish it was tighter. I am 50 after all, and maybe my own worst critic but its buggin me! Any thoughts? That whole preparation H thing is gross - I hear it is a myth and it is stinky and greasy! Any ideas are appreciated. 2) I know all poses are open handed now but I am wondering if there is any place where a fist is ok? For example, when doing a front double bi, can you pull down with a closed fist - and THEN strike the pose with open hands? Or no close hand/fists EVER?? Any insight on that is helpful too.

Sure appreciate your time ;-)

Back